Notices

Originally Posted by PurpleXS8 View Post
Okay, here, I did some research on this and this is my solution for your problem.

Start off by deleting all the thumbnails generated until now (maybe data corruption). You can find those files in this folder: /home/user/.thumbnails/fail/hildon-thumbnail/

After doing this please run the following command to regenerate all media information: tracker-processes -r

After doing that, please visit the folder: /home/user/.thumbnails/cropped/ and delete all the contents there.

Run the tracker-processes -r again and reboot.

This is the first solution. If this fails you:

Open X Terminal:

1. Type "cd .thumbnails/fail/" (without quotation)
2. Type "rm -rf hildon-thumbnail" (without quotation)
3. Reboot your n900

Run the tracker-processes -r again and reboot.

Please update me on your status after trying this.
thanks but the corruption went way deeper than that. i was getting errors all over the place. had to flash in the end.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by crail View Post
thanks but the corruption went way deeper than that. i was getting errors all over the place. had to flash in the end.
I am really sorry I couldn't came up with that solution earlier. Maybe we could've have prevented this disaster.

• Please, next time, follow the exact steps provided and tested by OP.
  • If you are unsure about the effects of the software/mod wait for other users to report
  • Before installing ask several questions, if those questions can't be answered it means that it was not tested, yet it's not sure to install on your device.

I want to say I am sorry again.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Also, again:

Hey guys, here's a message from Theodor; he says that as long as he is banned and isn't available, you guys can't access any of the resources there.

Though, he will find a solution to externalize the projects and make a website for them, but he is currently experiencing some odd problems with the server and the projects will be up again soon.

He is not okay with the fact that his projects are inaccessible since he's not a member in the forum, however, I repeat, he will solve it.

The address where he will post his projects WILL be:
http://www.purplexs.athousand-suns.us/

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

unlock file code please to download

password file

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
I started browsing through TheoX' posts to try and understand why he got banned. Probably for abusing the report function and for violating copyright with his Beats thing (ported from WP8? Yeah right)...

Either way, modifying transitions.ini is a trivial thing and people have been doing that for ages.
If you want to modify your own transitions.ini in a nice GUI, I advice you people to use "transitioncontrol" (which is probably what TheoX used to modify his transitions.ini).
You can speed up the animation of the transitions (which is great. Mine are set to take half as long as the default transitions) and you can do things like get a 2-wide task switcher with bigger application thumbnails.

Edit:
"CPU and RAM improvement"
Lol.
Attached Images

Last edited by ffha; 2013-09-17 at 12:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to ffha For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
ffha,

He got banned for his abusive posts (both trolling and personal attacks) and creating multiple accounts even after being informed not to do so while being temporarily banned. He was warned multiple times that a perm ban could happen to him if he didn't stop but he wanted to game the system.

Re his "contributions", most of it was just simple things garnished to look like he had done a huge contribution... I would advice people against using his stuff blindly and to check it all out before applying it..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
@ffha
where to find "transitioncontrol" or how to open it
I installed it and it isn't on menu list neither on settings

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Sourav.dubey View Post
@ffha
where to find "transitioncontrol" or how to open it
I installed it and it isn't on menu list neither on settings
It appears as a seperate application in your application menu as "Transition Control". It's not integrated into the Settings menu.
You can also open it using the terminal (just open xterm and type "transitioncontrol").

http://maemo.org/packages/view/transitioncontrol/

The Following User Says Thank You to ffha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
I really like your theme. Can you tell me the name of that theme, what fonts you are using and how did you get your calendar widget to be like that...? Thanks...

Tags
n900 mod, new mod, nokia n900, smooth, transitions