Just noticed by chance that my N9 has freaking BING as search engine set!
I really, REALLY do not remember having setted this...does it come out of the box?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
If I remember right, I had google as default search engine. You can of course change it through settings->apps->web. There is google, bing, baidu and yandex.

Originally Posted by late88 View Post
If I remember right, I had google as default search engine. You can of course change it through settings->apps->web. There is google, bing, baidu and yandex.
thanks, yes, was just surprised because it came somewhat out of nowhere..

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Usually on first use of search feature it prompts you to choose your default search engine...