Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Hey guys today I've installed multiboot from xterm and look at screens what happened... i cant even reflash from nokia software because it wants the phone to be in pc suite mode... I am using kernel power v49. My old kernel was v48 but I've installed pr 1.3.1 and it was removed.. so I've insalled v49 ... it's weird that I got v48 like option... Please tell me what to do?? I can't use my phone
Attached Images

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany

Just press 0, its default to boot maemo

Please HELP!!! my N900 is dead after installing NITDroid.
I followed everything step by step on http://www.ninjaromeo.com/how-to-ins...on-nokia-n900/
after I finish and reboot nokia. i got 2 options Meamo and Nitroid.I select Nitroid to boot but unfortunately i couldn't succeed. then I tried to go back to Maemo by taking battery out but it didn't work for me .
now i have this message on my screen
" kernel panic - not syncing vfs unable to mount root fs on unknown block(0 0) "
Please Help me guys I love my Nokia n900

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
May be you did not wait looong enough for nitdroid to load the kernel for the first time booting - this takes some time...
You could flash the kernel from a firmware image http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_t...rt_topic.21.29 to get it back to maemo stock kernel, then you might try again.

For your PC, you may want to go into your start up menu and uncheck the Nokia Suite. This will stop your PC from bringing up the NSU everytime you plug in your n900 and leaving you to choose when you would like to launch it from the Start menu.

Directions:
Start > Run > (type in the box) msconfig

Then in the System Configuration window hit the "Start Up" tab and uncheck the nokia suite entries in the list and save.

You will be prompted to reboot to make your changes take effect, but will stop the annoying window pop up in the future.