Active Topics

plz can anyone tell me the first thing to do before i can apply the BoostN900.sh script? i am new to this device plz i need help

Originally Posted by AIKVINCENT View Post
plz can anyone tell me the first thing to do before i can apply the BoostN900.sh script? i am new to this device plz i need help
First thing is to install rootsh and Filebox. Open both sites with N900 and click on green arrow to install them.

Next thing is to get SavageD's files, which are not available at the moment (no attachments in first post). So, wait for new release.

Originally Posted by AIKVINCENT View Post
hello SavageD,
i just got my N900 last week but i have been trying to Boost my device, plz help me with the patch, i got your script but it's not working for me plz put me through
After you install rootsh, I would suggest you to try MaeModder App as well. It speeds up N900.

Good Day.

MaeModder Link

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
I have one of the older scripts. Is it safe to update with the newest one or are their some precautionary steps I should follow. My N900 is very dear to me. Thank you

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
I have one of the older scripts. Is it safe to update with the newest one or are their some precautionary steps I should follow. My N900 is very dear to me. Thank you
Yes u can install new script over.

P.S. Battery drain confirmed in last update.

Originally Posted by devdsp View Post
Yes u can install new script over.

P.S. Battery drain confirmed in last update.
so if it is confirmed that the last update causes the draining of the battery wich one is the recomended to install? the file zip on page #20 the file zip on page # 28 or the file zip on page # 35?

Last edited by peacekeper; 2011-01-23 at 20:09.

ugh, do not use any of those older scripts.

@Renaldo
It is safe to do so but i would recommends you hold off for now until I upload the new script.

I'm only concentrating on the audio now and forgetting about the battery life improvements as it only seems to cause trouble....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
ugh, do not use any of those older scripts.

@Renaldo
It is safe to do so but i would recommends you hold off for now until I upload the new script.

I'm only concentrating on the audio now and forgetting about the battery life improvements as it only seems to cause trouble....
thx, and please undo changes in battery stuff in last version.

HI....where can I download this script?

Hey savegeD, thanks for the work you've put into the script. I've noticed you've taken down the link in the original post, but there's no note telling others you've done so, hence the many posts recently about "finding" the script

If you're interested, I can set you up with a website/server/mirror in Canada. Let me know.