Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by cj3b View Post
hi

i have a problem by registration of wazapp. im a phoneuser in switzerland (orange) and when i push the next button for the registration after typing the phonenumber correct, i recive the message: Failed. Server said: fail-to-manyand by the "try me" button: Failed. Server said: unknow reason
so whats the problem, or is it not possible to make aregistration in switzerland?

thank you for the help..

dan
If you read through the last 218 pages, you'll find your answer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
Hey guis

- first: thank you for the reply..

- second: im sorry, i have read hunderts of posts, but the importend one i dident have seen.... be ashamed

i will try, after i found a other cellphone...lol

The Following User Says Thank You to cj3b For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Switzerland
In German:
Die Registrierung in der Schweiz funktioniert einwandfrei, zumindest bei Sunrise... Vill Glöck

In English: Registration in Switzerland works good with the provider 'Sunrise' on my N9...

Originally Posted by cj3b View Post
Hey guis

- first: thank you for the reply..

- second: im sorry, i have read hunderts of posts, but the importend one i dident have seen.... be ashamed

i will try, after i found a other cellphone...lol
It worked for me only with an iphone. Before I tried without any results with symbian.

maybe search for an iphoneuser first ;-)

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Tarek's silence is getting scary now... Where is this guy?

Maybe Holidays?

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Tarek's silence is getting scary now... Where is this guy?
https://twitter.com/EverythingN9/sta...18149195034624

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
Hi guys! I did some extensive battery test using Energy Profiler and I found the following results:

Both case are freshly booted and a basecase reading (without loading the app) was established first on 3G connections.
  • Basecase (no app launch): around 10ma and less on idle
  • Cepi's Deb Version : Scrolling along the graph shows me estimated 56 ma during idle state.
  • Tgalal's Stable Version: Scrolling along the graph shows me estimated 10 ma during idle state.

It would be helpful if you guys can confirm the readings. Thanks

NOTE: if you uninstall Cepi's version, you need to delete the db file to reinstall the Tgalal's stable version.
I have noticed the same battery drain on my phone, even without the 3g active, by having Cepi´s wazzapp on the background it represented 75% of my battery drain.

And the UI seemed as crashed, i had to close it and to open it again for the UI to react

Last edited by LaLlamaQueLlama; 2012-08-05 at 17:28.

Originally Posted by MHD.KURDY-Lebanon View Post
sometimes...the version if Cepi just gives a red dot..i stop receiving and sending..if i restart i get the same response..so i have to quit wazapp...go to filebox and delete the ****.db file..and re-use wazapp again..it's happening a lot...is there somthn i can do?
i can confirm the existence of the bug too...but yeah...have to live with the delete .db trick for now while cepi is looking for a fix i guess...

thanks for all your hard work too cepi...i like this interface more i must say!

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London
How to stop get that text from 'server ' every time I connect to wazapp:

New version of WhatsApp Messenger is now available. Please visit http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/ and upgrade to the latest version. Your upgrade will be free of charge.

thank you

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp