Active Topics

When it will be release?

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by idro View Post
When it will be release?
When elemental finishes, he's busy with exams this month.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
The Final fantasy games dont need to change disk , they prompt you to save to a memory cardbthen you load the next disc and load the save

im just glad we have this app for the N9 super mario bros doesnt work but for some weird reason even with androids emulator it didnt work either, must be the ROM.

breathe of fire runs great though, little audio scratchy sound but if you turn the volume down its great.

looking forward to the next update keep up the great work!

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by idro View Post
How I can play Final Fantasy IX on emumaster?
(Or a game with more than one cd?)
I was playing FFIX on Emumaster but there are times when I was moving from one map to another, the game just hung at the black screen when changing map. Sometimes, it will be ok once i restart Emumaster and load save state but sometimes the problem persists and I have to load another save state.

So I gave up on playing the game since I replayed the same maps so many times that it got so boring.

This is not about changing discs, just an issue I had with FFIX.

The Following User Says Thank You to tanwg For This Useful Post:
I recently downloaded emumaster and it's great. But there's one bug.
I download a gab rom but it does not save at all. Till now, only my Gba rome aren't working.
Please reply fast on how to fix it.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Philippines
Was anyone able to play Legend of Mana(psx)? Does it need a bios or something? I wasn't able to make it work, so I've put it in the list as not working. I really want to play it tho.

Originally Posted by mastergod999 View Post
I recently downloaded emumaster and it's great. But there's one bug.
I download a gab rom but it does not save at all. Till now, only my Gba rome aren't working.
Please reply fast on how to fix it.
What is really a problem? Is it a specific game or all of them? Post a message which appears (if any), so I can help you. Be specific, I need more info.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Hi elemental. First of all I would like to thank You a lot. I Really appreciate your hard work and thanks to you i have many wonderful games on my N9. I will receive money in 2 weeks so I'll be donating for the cause
I would like to share with you my 3 dreams of emumaster, 3 thing would fulfill my aspirations:
The first, N64 Emu. Cant wait to Play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time and paper mario, banjo tooie etc
Next, In the gba emulation there's a bug with The Legnd of Zelda :Minish Cap. Suddenly closes when i enter the red tornado room in Dark Hyrule Castle. Ive already posted it in the issues part on the wiki. I would really love to be able to finish thus game
And last but not least, Being able to play SmRPG
Thanks a lot And keep up the good work, many like me are sure to keep donating for the cause

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Need a little help here.

Can't seem to connect my sixaxis to my N9.

I've downloaded and installed motionjoy + drivers and can connect it to my pc and when testing in motionjoy it's working.

When pairing in motionjoy I use custom mac address and push pair, disconnect usb.

Then open xterm and do all the codes, then start the monitor in emumaster and then turn on the sixaxis but no dice.

I'm using windows xp.

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan