Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
libplayback_adreno.so is not exisiting (and probably not needed since CM12)

The two other libs are in
lib/libmemalloc.so
lib/libqdutils.so

However, the full path if you want to 'see' them on the filesystem is

/system/lib/libmemalloc.so
/system/lib/libqdutils.so

It is relative paths in the script, starting by /system folder

hello. did u get dalvik to run ?

Originally Posted by karan5chaos View Post
hello. did u get dalvik to run ?
Nope, and now I need a reinstall of system *sigh*

same here..
every commands is successful but it still won't start dalvik...
hope someone figures out the problem

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
reinstall system? what do you try?

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by karan5chaos View Post
i just modified the sh file

oh and btw i get an error when i run chmod-x command
it says no directory
Here is aliendalvik. No need for sh script nor you have to create that vendor/lib/egl/egl.cfg. Screen density problem is fixed N4 has 720p 320 ppi and N5 & OPX 1080p i set Density to 480 in build.prop (yes i know that N5 has 445.03 ppi but 480 is default in android too)

I made this based on nieldks post about modified sh script for OPX. I do not have that device so i do not know if this will work, but i can confirm that what i changed does work on nexus 5 though. So if that sh script is correct for OPX this rpm should just work.

http://bin.ge/dl/247945/aliendalvik-...mv7hl.rpm.html

Last edited by matemana; 2017-02-08 at 18:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
Here is aliendalvik. No need for sh script nor you have to create that vendor/lib/egl/egl.cfg. Screen density problem is fixed N4 has 720p 320 ppi and N5 & OPX 1080p i set Density to 480 in build.prop (yes i know that N5 has 445.03 ppi but 480 is default in android too)

I made this based on nieldks post about modified sh script for OPX. I do not have that device so i do not know if this will work, but i can confirm that what i changed does work on nexus 5 though. So if that sh script is correct for OPX this rpm should just work.

thanks for the work, but its not working

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
There is a beautiful website called archive.org where I found it! http://web.archive.org/web/201604120...hammerhead.zip

Please try it and let me know if it works
I tried it with that CM11 but i had to install SFOS 1.1.9.28 then with little modification to sh script for aliendalvik now it runs on CM12.1 BASE too on Nexus 5. Though i could not install Play services and play store, but apks are working and fdroid is working too.

@matemana, can you upload the missing file in oneplus x from nexus cm12.1 ?

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
I tried it with that CM11 but i had to install SFOS 1.1.9.28 then with little modification to sh script for aliendalvik now it runs on CM12.1 BASE too on Nexus 5. Though i could not install Play services and play store, but apks are working and fdroid is working too.
To run it on Nexus 5 do I have just to install the file you built? But it might not work with Sailfish 2.0.1.1 right?

the problem is that i was able to complete all the mentioned step successfulyy but the aliendalvik still faild to start.

EDIT :

i get this error while installing the RPM -

Code:
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

Problem: nothing provides /system/bin/sh needed by aliendalvik_OPX-1.0.46-1.armv7hl
 Solution 1: do not install aliendalvik_OPX-1.0.46-1.armv7hl
 Solution 2: break aliendalvik_OPX-1.0.46-1.armv7hl by ignoring some of its dependencies
i did "devel-su ls system/bin" and i can see sh being present there :/

Last edited by karan5chaos; 2017-02-09 at 03:58.