Active Topics

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi to all,I try use this script,so what i did?
Install python-numpy and alsa-utils(that package i already have) and python2.7,also i created emty file with leafpad(also i try to created file using windows but result it was the same)and rename him echo.py,then copy sonar script from pastebin and paste in echo.py
but when type python2.7 echo.py the output from console is:
~ $ python2.7 echo.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "echo.py", line 9, in <module>
import numpy as npy
File "/opt/python27/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 132, in <module>
import add_newdocs
File "/opt/python27/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/add_newdocs.py", line 9, in <module>
from lib import add_newdoc
File "/opt/python27/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/lib/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
from type_check import *
File "/opt/python27/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/lib/type_check.py", line 8, in <module>
import numpy.core.numeric as _nx
File "/opt/python27/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
import multiarray
ImportError: No module named multiarray
I made quick search and found this http://askubuntu.com/questions/23090...med-multiarray
although than,i follow advice from above link,that mistake show me again,anyone from you has experience with this script

regards
edit:finally i manage to run this script(after several time i created and deleted folder numpy and the end i left that folder in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/)
but for big regret my sonar on n900,won't detected any movement
but this time i type python echo.py
what the F*******

Last edited by disappear; 2014-09-03 at 13:46.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Use default Python (2.5). NumPy in Maemo-Extras is compiled for Python 2.5, AFAIK.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post: