Active Topics

Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
So what you are saying is that everyone who has complained bitterly in some cases you still feel the council just need to talk about this and this matter should only be dealt with by the council? ok you might have a point there because there are no procedures in place to contol the council of this community should it ever fall foul and do something wrong.
How can we do something about this, if we dont talk about it ? I dont understand your point !
What exactly are you looking for, a hitman ?

The reason the arguments are going circle is simple, nothing is being done about about this matter and it is so serious it could even bring down this community because the whole world of this community and beyond is watching and reading all of this, you memers of council need to realise this and do your talking promptly before you lose complete respect and let everyone know just what your going to do about all of this.
To complain nothing is being done is not true, you can see the responses from individual council members, who have agreed that action is needed.
So, to claim we dont take this serious, is not true at all.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
If you read the tags they spell this out exactly for what is is and that is we have a council that have failed in there duty by being dishonest and untrustworthy to the whole community

None of the tags are from me i would like to say and if they dont speak for the actions of the council and for the council to take serious note of it all and do somehting about it then this community will never ever be the same again..... members of the council need to think about this also ok.

If you read the tags they spell this out exactly for what is is and that is we have a council that have failed in there duty by being dishonest and untrustworthy to the whole community

None of the tags are from me i would like to say and if they dont speak for the actions of the council and for the council to take serious note of it all and do somehting about it then this community will never ever be the same again..... members of the council need to think about this also ok.
I repeat one, and only one time again. We are aware of all that have been said, and we will adress it.
BTW, the tags are not from me either. I have no idea who put them, anyone I believe can add tags!
Is this what this is down to now ? Randomly put tags ?
Pitiful!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
I repeat one, and only one time again. We are aware of all that have been said, and we will adress it.
BTW, the tags are not from me either. I have no idea who put them, anyone I believe can add tags!
Is this what this is down to now ? Randomly put tags ?
Pitiful!
If your answer to all of this is "pitiful!" then you clearly do not see the implications of the actions you have taken as council of this community.

I personally think you are all going to regret this very much in the long run and if you all carry on evading this issue by attempting to throw it back at the members then god help you all is all i can think.

If your answer to all of this is "pitiful!" then you clearly do not see the implications of the actions you have taken as council of this community.

I personally think you are all going to regret this very much in the long run and if you all carry on evading this issue by attempting to throw it back at the members then god help you all is all i can think.
Pitiful, as in you are saying it is enough for the council to read the tags.
We need to look at ALL of this thread, with the arguments that have been towards us, and action WILL be taken! We do not take this easily.
Like you, and so many else have said now over and over and over again, and the repeated again. Errors was made. They have been confirmed and Acknowledged.

And DO NOT THREATEN me ! with statements that I will regret this ! What are you insinuating ? an assassin ?

I am one of the guys that are with you on this

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
While all you say, in my opinion, is quite true. I must add.
1. The issues argued here will be dealt with on the council.
2. Closing this thread, its not a 'threat'. But the arguments being thrown is circular. I think the important bits have been mentioned (and commented) over and over again, and to my opinion, it doesnt serve a purpose anymore. Except, for posting the outcome of the council discussion on personal attacks, how to avoid this in the future, etc. etc.
thanks, that's the reasonable answer, and that what made the second wave(2nd thread) as it wasn't done at meeting after. I hope for understanding and acceptance. I'm maybe stubborn but i just wanted awareness for community and council itsself and when it's here i hope for real discussion and answers for now and future. and if it doesn't work between you, i look forward for actions if needed. Thank you.

Edit: my proposal is still the same btw

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
For me Maemo.org has lost the plot and i am sure many feel the same but too scared to speak out.
for what it's worth, i would like to speak up so that my silence will not be given a different meaning and not be included in the "many" that you speak of: I am satisfied with the discussions that I have seen and I trust that the Council, which is more than one man, will sort this out among themselves in the spirit of the community.
now, can we move on?
---nothing follows--

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Pitiful, as in you are saying it is enough for the council to read the tags.
We need to look at ALL of this thread, with the arguments that have been towards us, and action WILL be taken! We do not take this easily.
Like you, and so many else have said now over and over and over again, and the repeated again. Errors was made. They have been confirmed and Acknowledged.

And DO NOT THREATEN me ! with statements that I will regret this ! What are you insinuating ? an assassin ?

I am one of the guys that are with you on this
I actually applaud you for coming to talk with everyone and for your benefit what is meant by you are all going to regret is what everyone will think of the council of this community so please dont put words in my mouth for your benefit ok.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
Dave999, i'm sure you can handle this one!
i'm counting on you!

EDIT: just stumbledupon this:
An old Cherokee told his grandson: "My son, there's a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It's anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It's joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth." The boy thought about it and asked: "Grandfather, which wolf wins?". The old man quietly replied: "The one you feed."
So true @vetsin and this thread is deffo feeding the 'evil' one more than the good one.

I just love this saying, but not always easy to live by.

Regards Dousan...

This community is doing business as usual elsewhere here on TMO, this wont bring down maemo.org that's a whole other story/problem.

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Last edited by Dousan; 2012-06-29 at 13:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
I actually applaud you for coming to talk with everyone and for your benefit what is meant by you are all going to regret is what everyone will think of the council of this community so please dont put words in my mouth for your benefit ok.
Thanks! And you are absolutely right on this one. But we need to do whatever we can to regain the trust in this community. However can we otherwise be of any benefit to anyone!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
clarity, council fail, dishonesty, outcry, titfortat, trollmageddon, trolls, untrustworthy, whereisthelove