Posts: 27 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
Best Buy has the n810 for online order only SKU: 8586014 under unlocked phones. And many of you might not believe but in this weeks best buy mobile mobile buyers guide it shows the n810 in a new color its black instead of grey plated and the Fn keys are orange instead of blue with the backlight. I dont know when nokia is coming out with this new color though. I dont see it on the internet though.

I just had gone to Best Buy store in NJ 2 days back, and did indeed see the N810 under the Unlocked Phones section (thats retail marketing for you), but it was the same grey N810 like like I have it. I didn't see any new color combination out there.

And talking of marketing, the label on the op didnt advetise the Querty keypad, or the great screen, or the internet capabilities at all.
Just a plain vanila label saying built in wifi and bluetooth.

How the hell do they plan to sell that as an "Unlocked phone" and not get a return back from some digruntled customer who knows no better (as Best Buy customers are usually) ?

The Following User Says Thank You to nilchak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
I back up what you are saying 100% thats why they took it off the shelfs in January because it wasnt selling at all.

No customer reviews?

How about a few N810 owners write up some glowing reviews & get rid of the 'Be the first to write a review!' thing.

So, they can update the colour but not the GPS.

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Austin, TX
Scan your ad or take a picture of it and post it here. Until then, you're right: I don't believe you.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Aren't all the ads online?

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
I have a feeling we'll see this announced soon.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
http://www.tablet-guru.com/2008/02/1...unced-at-ctia/

Grabbed the pic from the Best Buy ad

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by turbo1negro View Post
I back up what you are saying 100% thats why they took it off the shelfs in January because it wasnt selling at all.
If they're putting it in "unlocked phones" then Best Buy has no clue how to position the product.

EDIT: note the product number for the black tablet in the ad: N810. Not enough differentiation for wimax version...

Last edited by Texrat; 2008-02-19 at 17:12.