Poll: Where have you Pre-ordered your Nokia from?
Poll Options
Where have you Pre-ordered your Nokia from?

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by argoldst View Post
Mind sharing these discount codes?
I got them from in these very forums, the first appears to have lapsed already but no idea on the others but feel free to try them:

AFFUK15
SOCUK15
MYNOKUK15

You have to enter them one at a time into the discount code box and let the screen refresh. Each will give you a 15% discount (cummulative) so it works out quite well - best of luck!

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
Nokia closed them down

too many people contacted them to confirm the discounts were real and they shut the loophole - doh!
Just noticed this - my email from them confirms the price as with the discounts applied, I'm hoping that they honour the original contractual offer.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Indiana
Originally Posted by Psymastr View Post
I've used newegg for over 8 years now for computer parts and my E71 is from them as well. One of the most reputable sellers on the internet if you ask me.
+1

@x61 You really can't go wrong with Newegg; I've been shopping them for nearly 8 years myself. I'll admit I've never had to return anything, but did cancel an order once. No hassle, no questions asked. Nowadays they may want to know the 'why' so they can improve themselves, but there's not much to improve upon.

You can read all sorts of product reviews from happy customers and many give personal testimonies of how well their dealings with Newegg went, even if the product failed- Newegg always shines.

As for the question at hand, I have yet to order a device. Cash is king, and right now the king is giving it up to queen Chase, Discover, and Citibank.

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
I got them from in these very forums, the first appears to have lapsed already but no idea on the others but feel free to try them:

AFFUK15
SOCUK15
MYNOKUK15

You have to enter them one at a time into the discount code box and let the screen refresh. Each will give you a 15% discount (cummulative) so it works out quite well - best of luck!
First one was working on Monday, but I only found the last one yesterday but neither seem to work now. The first was expiring on the 21st and so was SOCUK15 according to http://europe.nokia.com/microsites/discount

I ordered with a voucher and through Quidco.

Last edited by Thor; 2009-10-23 at 01:56.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
i pre ordered at nokia shop

Last edited by r0eladn; 2009-10-23 at 02:44.

i would like to recall my vote for Nokia store and put it on Other stores...You can't beat Newegg price

Last edited by cenwesi; 2009-10-23 at 04:36.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
i would like to recall my vote for Nokia store and put it on Other stores...You can't beat Newegg price
Its not an issue, this poll had a hidden agenda
I was trying to work out how many people had ordered from MPD, so I could get an idea where I would be with there 'first come, first shipped' policy
Not that Im impatient to get one in my hands or anything..

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ West Kirby, UK
Nokia shop UK with 15% discount. Kicking myself for getting in on the multi discount codes.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Nokia uk for me.