Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
This thread is for those of us that can handle BIG things. If you can't stop read here.

The Note rule on the Phablet area, But LG has release one and HTC seems to have a great Phablet on the way.

T6 - http://theunlockr.com/2013/05/30/the-htc-phablet/

Note lll - http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-...umours-1138556

Anyone have LG's phablet?

I think the T6 will be a great opponent and alternative to Note lll?

Which one will you buy?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Unimaginable ! Unimiginable !

High end marathon troll that u are

btw what energy drink u use??

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Aren't there dedicated fora for those things?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Please move this to alternatives or better, offtopic / non - interesting. And dave, could you please stop starting new threads for every single new device you've seen out there?

After one hundred new threads by you it starts to grow old.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Aren't there dedicated fora for those things?
Where?

An to the rest...
I told you. I f you can't handle big thing. don't post here and even better, don't even read it. this thread is for REAL MEN!

This thread is not about one single device but the great phenomena BIG screen phones.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-06-02 at 09:37.

Dave, don't you find it ridiculous using phablets for phone calls, where you have this huge device on your ear?

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Where?

An to the rest...
I told you. I f you can't handle big thing. don't post here and even better, don't even read it. this thread is for REAL MEN!
Thanks for illustrating my point in capitals. Real men? Really, you believe that's what people are looking for, to be real men?

This thread is not about one single device but the great phenomena BIG screen phones.
Ad hominems aside, the alternative forum would have been a good place for this thread.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Where?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=phablet+discussion+forum

Even if there weren't dedicated fora for X, it still does not justify starting 100 threads on X on a forum dedicated to Y. What next? Talking about cars, snow and jellyfish?

If you can't handle big thing. don't post here and even better, don't even read it. this thread is for REAL MEN!
Dave, trying to turn your own inadequacy into that of someone else is not going to work. You need to start working on yourself. How old are you?

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
Dave, don't you find it ridiculous using phablets for phone calls, where you have this huge device on your ear?
Not at all. And Why would I care how it looks? I'm too cool for that.

Walking the street and talking in a 8" Note is not stranger than walking the street talking in a 3,5" phone. As soon as you learn that you learn how to live. BIG...

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=phablet+discussion+forum

Even if there weren't dedicated fora for X, it still does not justify starting 100 threads on X on a forum dedicated to Y. What next? Talking about cars, snow and jellyfish?

Agree, When I'm reaching 100 threads I will rethink my position on this. But until then, please handle you own threads and ignore the threads uninteresting for you.

Dave, trying to turn your own inadequacy into that of someone else is not going to work. You need to start working on yourself. How old are you?
I'm too young to die and too old to live.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-06-02 at 10:23.

I demand this thread be closed. I can't stand that word "phablet".

Its not a tablet, a phablet, or a craplet. Its a phone which is larger and thinner than average.

I'm flattered

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post: