Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Try a different browser. Download still working fine. I got that session error earlier too. Download with opera mobile on N900 worked.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by ayazpak View Post
Given download link doen't work for me the messege was "Expired download session downloaded 15 times" can you upload on other link
Just click again on download, should work

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
Any random number should work for IMEI, AFAIK its only used for password generation, whatsapp pw is md5(IMEI)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterbjornx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
working on group convos atm, anyone with a phone supporting whatsapp that wants to help me out?, pm me if you want to help me test it by adding me to a group

Updated jar

Yeah make sure you don't take it on your own to open whatsapp on pc and do what I did..

I installed YouWave and then did WhatsApp through that, realising that I was wrong, now I have an hours wait before the server can give me another Voice thing

Pretty ******ed of me thinking about it now, but im quite tired lol

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-04-23 at 00:06.

Could you upload some screenshots of how things are meant to look?

I am testing this out on the N9 and I can't see any contacts or anything like that.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

You need to add contacts yourself

it doesnt sync contacts yet

Originally Posted by peterbjornx View Post
it doesnt sync contacts yet
I see, but even when I add a contact, no name appears, just a red square in the corner :S

My Contributions

Tags
whatscrapp!