Active Topics

Hi Folks,

I am willing to sell my 64GB N9 that is in excellent condition by the end of June and am willing to take offers. Since I know that deals take a time to finalise on this section of the board, I am putting it up already.

I have bought the phone on this very board last October from somebody whose wife was using it very lightly and for a short period of time.

It's been in daily use ever since, but I handled it with care - put it in the rubber case and put a screen protector foil on it. The screen protector is pretty scratched by now but as you can see on the photos the glass where there is no protector is completely undamaged. Everything else is also working as it should.

As I am willing to use the phone for another month or so, I didn't want to take off the screen protector. Also no photos as of now of the phone without the rubber case, as everytime you take it off, it gets worn out a bit more. I will take it of before selling and taking the SIM card out.

Before finalising the deal with an prospective buyer however, I will clean the phone and then take high resolution detailed pictures of the screen and the phone without the rubber case and will send them so you can be sure you won't get tricked. I can assure that the phone when being looked at without these attachments is in excellent condition.

Photos as attached. Anyone who wants to look at the photos in high resolution can do so by looking at them here:

https://copy.com/F7rDUszbZkmi

UPDATE: More photos a few posts down.

Asking about 170 €, but accepting offers. Preferably shipping within EU.

Edit: Comes with original charger and USB data cable, headphones and two black rubber cases. I think I still got the original box basking around somewhere, too.
Attached Images

Last edited by Tschaka; 2014-07-31 at 14:27. Reason: view pictures instead of need to download from copy.com; adding additionals.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tschaka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.
Just curious: Did you buy it from sicofante?
Regards.

Originally Posted by pasko View Post
Hi.
Just curious: Did you buy it from sicofante?
Regards.
Yes.
/10 chars.

How much are you willing to sell it?

Originally Posted by Udemzy View Post
How much are you willing to sell it?
I am asking about 200 €, preferably (not necessarily) shipping within EU.

Hi is this still for sale ?

if you have the box and will include postage i will meet your asking price

Hi, yes, it's still for sale. I will be back home tomorrow and will look for the box immediately and keep you posted. I'd be willing to take your offer and not extra charge for postage when shipping to the UK.

Hi Many Thanks Please keep me informed

Thanks
Paul

Hi Folks,

this phone is still for sale after the person who originally intented to buy it couldn't finalise the deal. I can now also provide photos of the phone without the rubber case as attached. They are also available in high resolution in the following copy.com link:

https://copy.com/F7rDUszbZkmi

Send me offers
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Tschaka For This Useful Post: