Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
It most certainly always is when you're talking about pre-alpha-alpha sw on a entirely virgin platform, Vs where everything is 1yr later.
But whatever, remain stupid....

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
It most certainly always is when you're talking about pre-alpha-alpha sw on a entirely virgin platform, Vs where everything is 1yr later.
But whatever, remain stupid....
Im rather stupid than ignorent you are not alone at tmo. Different people think differently about video, os or whatever.

Maybe add me do ignore list?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-03 at 18:56.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The question if Jolla is as NSA free as some of you stated. Here is defently a size for NSA to look at.

For those of you who have participated in the earliest Jolla Sailfish round of phones, have you heard anything about when you will have the device delivered? What's the latest news?

I'd like to see some video of the actual retail device performing, especially in the US and especially how the Android compatibility works. Also, to see how well, if at all, it works with T-Mobile USA.

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
For those of you who have participated in the earliest Jolla Sailfish round of phones, have you heard anything about when you will have the device delivered? What's the latest news?

I'd like to see some video of the actual retail device performing, especially in the US and especially how the Android compatibility works. Also, to see how well, if at all, it works with T-Mobile USA.
Pm jalyst he knows the latest and greats ... He don't like old vids, only videos from the future

Davey-poo, are you still smouldering over past dismissals of mine, c'mon now, let by-gones be by-gones

@jalyst Do you have any info? What is Jolla saying about delivery? Do you have a Sailfish phone on the way?

Hahaha, no, I'm just as much in the dark as anyone else, Dave was just having a dig at me, sorry to let you down

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Davey-poo, are you still smouldering over past dismissals of mine, c'mon now, let by-gones be by-gones
Yes. But only in this thread. you are my enemy in this thread. I'm Samsung and you are apple and we all know how that battle will end.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-06 at 17:26.

Anyone preordered within the first hour of the first campaign?

Tags
dave ate sail, fishing jolla, n9 sailfish, nokia n950, sailfish, sailfish os, sailfish video, where?