Apologies for the double post, but it's the only way to bump the topic and maybe get an answer.

Since I'm a Linux and programmer newb but like to play around with gadget stuff, I've tried to create some icons and integrate them into the theme.

I've found the theme location, manage to get the SVG's and all, but failed to understand where do I add an icon so it shows up instead original one.

Anyone kind enough to share some instructions?

SVG's are created using combo of existing icons in theme pack and available sources from appliacition websites (special thanks to them)
Attached Files
File Type: zip metrui_test.zip (16.1 KB, 176 views)

Hi,
I'm unable to install it. Error: Installation failed.
Any help..?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
this is desecration, but nice job still

is there a way to make the tiles 1/4 of the space, ala wp8?

wp7 tiles are way too big.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by salsatabasco View Post
is there a way to make the tiles 1/4 of the space, ala wp8?

wp7 tiles are way too big.
Not possible. All icons are at a set size as defined in the css. You cant make different sizes.

Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Not possible. All icons are at a set size as defined in the css. You cant make different sizes.
Not different, but all of them being 1/4 of the actual size, while retaining wp8 style. Can you do a custom css with the editted value so I can just change the icons? Or instruct which css file should I edit?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
/opt/metroui/basefiles/
Replace with attached file, make sure you change the extension from .txt to .css, and you will need to copy it it with filebox root or root terminal.

There is a possibility it might break the homescreen. If it does, send me a PM on the forum and hopefully I can help you sort it out preferably over skype if you dont know how to fix it yourself. Change at your own risk
Attached Files
File Type: txt libmeegotouchhome-default.txt (7.7 KB, 122 views)

Tags
harmattan, icons, metro, nokia, theme