Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ International
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
No.

----------------------------
sorry man but YES it Works

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...are you sure its working??voicecall??hmmmm..

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 1,019 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Again.

ONLY Signalling works (you can dial; you could be noticed about incoming calls and even answer/decline calls), but there is NO AUDIO when call is active.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Again.

ONLY Signalling works (you can dial; you could be noticed about incoming calls and even answer/decline calls), but there is NO AUDIO when call is active.
that's E-EYES for you..hope for further development on n900 nitdroid voicecall, other non-working features and smooth performances..

Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Again.

hmm man your right im using it just fo whatsapp !! but it sudenly restart !!! im facing this problem is restarting to muchhh

Originally Posted by oplikos View Post
hmm man your right im using it just fo whatsapp !! but it sudenly restart !!! im facing this problem is restarting to muchhh
i have a question why my phone when im using meomo the phone GSM is closing and showing the icon that there is no sim !! is there a way to fix it or the problem is in my sim card?

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
No.
is nitdroid for n900 still in development? Or are the developers focussing the N9 now?
I don't want to push.
It's just that it's been a long time since i've heard any news from it.

just wipe it again, download it again, and flash it again till the release it stable. or install it on a memory card

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
btw do you know that multiboot is risky for your N900 wait and try the release of nitdroid that use U-boot if you want im not sure if it's available now !
hope this help
I have NITDroid running via U-Boot, it's been available for some time now. It's great, check it out U-boot and Nitdroid for n900