Posts: 44 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Somewhere on earth
Hi all,

I used to translate Nokia N900 from english to khmer, however, i was looking for an original english language string to translate to Khmer again for my belove Nokia N9 and also for my Khmer people. (Khmer is Language based in Cambodia).

so can anyone show me and upload this file, that would be help full, after i am done translating, i will ask again to compile those for download an app.

thanks
covid

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by covid View Post
Hi all,

I used to translate Nokia N900 from english to khmer, however, i was looking for an original english language string to translate to Khmer again for my belove Nokia N9 and also for my Khmer people. (Khmer is Language based in Cambodia).

so can anyone show me and upload this file, that would be help full, after i am done translating, i will ask again to compile those for download an app.

thanks
covid
From what I understood in early discussions (before the N9 release) the strings would not become available.

Let us know if you find something more.

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
From what I understood in early discussions (before the N9 release) the strings would not become available.

Let us know if you find something more.
so that meant i cannot translate language at all? that why when i do search for n9 is not happend as n900.

thanks anyway

ps if someone found the N9 language string please share.

Hi all, does anybody have Nokia N9 Language strings? I am really want to translate to my language. Thanks.