Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
Hi, does it activate the red light when recording?

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by Santhan View Post
Its great friends but, how can i switch off the red light near the lens

Originally Posted by bingomion View Post
Hi, does it activate the red light when recording?

use live focus isnstall it from ham and

after installing live focus,open your camera cover(it will also start camera aaplication in full creen mode)now tap anywhere and you will see your status bar(where you battry status and time etc. is shown) tap there(near your battry icon) there would be a new botton(it is for live focus somthing looks like a red ball) click on it and you will see live focus optios! in the right bottom corner there are two arrow to scroll down options for live focus.in otherr words you cannot see live focus unless ur camera lence cover is open.hope this helps

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by LightRain
Try to install all of these and see if it works.

gstreamer0.10-tools
gstreamer0.10-plugins-camera
python-gtk2
libgdigicam-gst-camerabin0
libgdigicam0
Only i coud't to install python-gtk2.Which repository is this pakage,i have extras-testing,extras-devel and developers repository sdk,fremantle tools.I found this pakage http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...12.1-6maemo10/ is this the right pakage.The problem with installing python-gtk2 is solved,but yet i cant run this app.

Last edited by disappear; 2011-10-28 at 07:25.

Thanks! I was waiting for shortcut.

Works like charms!!!!!

Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Only i coud't to install python-gtk2.Which repository is this pakage,i have extras-testing,extras-devel and developers repository sdk,fremantle tools.I found this pakage http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...12.1-6maemo10/ is this the right pakage.The problem with installing python-gtk2 is solved,but yet i cant run this app.
I don't know why it doesn't work with your n900. It seems the problem is on the gstreamer side. The only thing I can think of is broken/missing packages. So, use FAM and find all packages related to gstreamer (look here for reference). Try to install what is missing (except the ones with -dbg), if it doesn't work, try to reinstall all already installed packages (especially python-gst0.10). If it still doesn't work, then I've run out of idea.

Last edited by LightRain; 2011-10-28 at 16:23.

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by LightRain
I don't know why it doesn't work with your n900. It seems the problem is on the gstreamer side. The only thing I can think of is broken/missing packages. So, use FAM and find all packages related to gstreamer (look here for reference). Try to install what is missing (except the ones with -dbg), if it doesn't work, try to reinstall all already installed packages (especially python-gst0.10). If it still doesn't work, then I've run out of idea.
Ok.I will try.Finally i install pycam,the problem it was with python-gst0.10.Thanks LightRain

Last edited by disappear; 2011-10-28 at 16:57.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
spycam is great and working fine but i think there is one more thing should be added.

every time when we starts spying we have switch off RED light by using live focus. i wonder if any of you can edit LightRain's files and could make RED light off when pycam starts?

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
spycam is great and working fine but i think there is one more thing should be added.

every time when we starts spying we have switch off RED light by using live focus. i wonder if any of you can edit LightRain's files and could make RED light off when pycam starts?
i agree . so is anyone going to work on it?

Ok. Here's a quick guide on how to disable the red led FOREVER.

1. Download "adp1653-kernel-kp49.zip" from here. The work is from maacruz (should click thanks for him). You should have kernel-power v49. I don't know if it works with kernel-power v47 or 48 (because it's not my files). If you use stock kernel, download the "pr13" file, the procedure will be almost the same.

2. Extract adp1653-kernel-kp49.zip, copy "adp1653.ko" to /lib/modules/2.6.28.10-power49

3. Copy the following code into a QBW and make it run at startup

sh -c 'echo "sleep 1; echo 1 >/sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-2/2-0030/disable_indicator_led" | sudo gainroot'

4. Reboot.

5. Try the camera.

Note: Basically, the script will change the value of /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-2/2-0030/disable_indicator_led from 0 to 1 at startup.
If you don't want an extra QBW, try to change it yourself with leafpad. Reboot and see if the value stays at 1 or changes back to 0. If it stays, then you won't need the QBW.

Last edited by LightRain; 2011-10-31 at 18:38. Reason: Add note

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LightRain For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
damn..almost instaled this..but the red light on makes it almost useless..and this qbw trick...just too complicated for me...what a shame...still...glad to see the comunity working with new apps, tks.

Tags
bluetooth-pan, gstreamer, recording, spying, video