Notices

Originally Posted by kodematem View Post
plz add satellite mode & share workout data and photos on Facebook and Twitter.
thanks.
+1 on satellite mode...but not so much on twitter and facebook sharing.
Hopefully Satellite mode comes when the openstreetmap is incorporated in Meerun.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
I reached the limit of downloads and I should pay again.. I really hope nokia will refund me!! This is crazy...

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
I reached the limit of downloads and I should pay again.. I really hope nokia will refund me!! This is crazy...
If not drop a complaint to your local consumer authority and let them handle the dispute.

Nokia's answer so far:
"Let me assure you that your case is already being investigated and our relevant team is doing their very best to have it fixed as soon as possible."

In other words, they pretend to work on this issue for more than 1 week but are actually doing nothing. Additionally, they refuse to provide any compensation. The current revenue for the app is 0$, I am wondering where the money is going to...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I paid for the App in the Store but I've given up on download. Can you somehow check that I paid and send me the .deb out-of-band ?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
Nokia's answer so far:
"Let me assure you that your case is already being investigated and our relevant team is doing their very best to have it fixed as soon as possible."

In other words, they pretend to work on this issue for more than 1 week but are actually doing nothing. Additionally, they refuse to provide any compensation. The current revenue for the app is 0$, I am wondering where the money is going to...

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ARJWright View Post
I like the idea of this app, but as a fan and long time user of Sports Tracker, I wonder what makes this different.

Nice work. Will most likely take a poke into this
Hmm? If you study the support section of Sports Tracker's web site <http://www.sports-tracker.com> you'll see a lot of wishes for bug fixes and new features. Fox example, there are no GPS filtering and the offline mode is not working as it should do. These and many other details are fixed by the MeeRun application. Perhaps there will be more useful features with new versions? I highly appreciate MeeRun after using Sports Tracker on Nokia N9!

Is there possible to have .deb file outside of OviStore and pay for it using other methods? (Flattr or PayPal)

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by KaukoSaarinen View Post
Hmm? If you study the support section of Sports Tracker's web site <http://www.sports-tracker.com> you'll see a lot of wishes for bug fixes and new features. Fox example, there are no GPS filtering and the offline mode is not working as it should do. These and many other details are fixed by the MeeRun application. Perhaps there will be more useful features with new versions? I highly appreciate MeeRun after using Sports Tracker on Nokia N9!
DId a decent length mountainbike ride today with MeeRun - worked somewhat better than SportsTracker although it lacks auto stop & start... Was maybe 10% off from what my Polar measured but at least it worked without the ridiculous need for a data connection... I'm sure Benoit will work on the accuracy\filtering as he can...

Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
DId a decent length mountainbike ride today with MeeRun - worked somewhat better than SportsTracker although it lacks auto stop & start... Was maybe 10% off from what my Polar measured but at least it worked without the ridiculous need for a data connection... I'm sure Benoit will work on the accuracy\filtering as he can...
I guess the raw GPS signal is very weak because the accuracy should be much better than that! Can you send me your file (also the corresponding .mrgpx files in /home/user/.MeeRun)?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Thanks, I imagined that to be the case... Have sent you the files out of band.

Last edited by PhatApteryx; 2013-04-01 at 01:48. Reason: typo