Active Topics

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Chester, CA
In the meantime i'm getting a air-fi af9 bt receiver, they are on sale for ~40 at newegg, and with a bit of dis-assembly, a few smallish lipo's, i'd wager i cloud get a hell of a lot more talk/play time than 5h. Since after digging through google for hours, i still can't find the mah rate for the battery in the device.

The airfi af9's are said to be pretty good receivers, the only drawback is battery life (~5h) I want 12+ , or at the very least to be able to find out what packs they are using and their mah rating stock. An appropriately sized project box, and some bigger lipo's, could make it perfect though. Based on the size of the receiver, i bet i could stuff it into a 4xaa hollowed out battery case with bigger lipos. But thats a different project for a different thread :P.

This pin tomfoolery on the 3.5mm jack is going to end :}. In the meantime, i'm going to mod that BT receiver, and make do.

I'll start a thread on the BT project once i get the goodies from newegg, and see what size lipo's and project box i need.

Last edited by eleseur; 2013-01-02 at 13:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to eleseur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by eleseur View Post
Yes it came through, i just would rather have someone who speaks dutch be able to translate/place the order for me. Thanks for letting me know they ship stateside
I do speak dutch (albeit with a spanish accent nowadays...) so let me know what help you need. You can reach me through PM or here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
I do speak dutch (albeit with a spanish accent nowadays...) so let me know what help you need. You can reach me through PM or here.
tiempjuuh is going to help me translate/get an order placed, but thanks for the offer , i'll keep it in mind if for some reason tiempjuuh can't help me get an order through.

Bump.

After getting 2 more n900's after destroying usb functionality on my original device, i have a spare, new, in packaging 3.5mm jack if anyone needs one domestically (US).

Just throwing it out there in case any body else has a defective 3.5mm jack port, $12 shipped USPS priority to continental US, for a new, sealed, genuine nokia replacement 3.5mm port.

Tags
nokia n900