Hi,

and yes before you spam me i searched and read a bunch of threads and sites but still couldn't find an answer....

Ok i'm looking for a NOKIA phone that :

- works via bluetooth with my n800 to get online
- lasts loooooong
- is small

Any suggestions ?

Thanks !

(I'm not that much looking for any nokia phone that has the capabilities but for someone who has an overview over the whole product range, who can tell me which would be the best choice...)

There are so many phones by Nokia you have to decide if you want a feature rich phone or a dumb-just-get-the-basics-done-phone. There is always the classic N95...

The Following User Says Thank You to scumgrief For This Useful Post:
i personally bought a nokia 6500c a couple months ago, and bought it for same reasons - bluetooth with n800 to get internet, and small. it's slightly tall but very thin so i like it, and is high-speed internet which claims to be one of the fastest. works perfectly for what i want, very pleased.

i'm not sure how long normal phones last but it lasts a bit over 2 days i would say (with pretty regular use mind)

I don't know the whole nokia model line, but if you plan to use the N800 more for online than the actual phone, any 3G clamshell phone would work. Find one that has a compatible extended battery accessory and you should be good.

My job never has me more than 50' from a computer so tethering my N800 to my Motorola phone to get online is a bit redundant. I can say that installing Phonelink on the N800 has made replying to text messages a hell of a lot easier.

Thanks for the suggestions so far...

However i think the N95 isn't exactly small and i am really looking for a phone that has just the features i mentioned. The 6500 looks nice, i might go for it if there is not a cheaper one with the features i need...

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
I would got for the Nokia 6120 Classic.

It's light, small, powerful (despite its cheap look & feel).
Has Symbian S60 3rd Ed., has everything from GSM to HSDPA, Bluetooth 2.0 EDR and so on.
And it's quite cheap too.

Last edited by anidel; 2008-06-23 at 08:23. Reason: link added

I have the Nokia 6120 classic and have major problems with the bluetooth/connection drops. Phone has been reflashed 2 times and replaced 2 times by Nokia. The drops are fewer but still too much to say i have a stable bluetooth connection. FWIW