I'm parting ways with my little n810 and I thought I'd finally register here and see if anyone wants to take it off my hands. I'd be willing to sell it for $350 shipped to the 48 states, more for international and Hawaii and Alaska. It's in mint condition, not a scratch on it. I'm OCD about my electronics, so trust me, it's perfect. I don't have any pictures cuz I don't have a camera, but I might be able to get some if you're really nice about it.

Anyways, PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested, otherwise I'm putting it on ebay next week.

Thanks!

Last edited by robrown; 2008-06-08 at 02:16.

Sorry, I dunno what I was thinking, it's a 4GB miniSD card, not 8GB.

The Following User Says Thank You to robrown For This Useful Post:
Um getting $300 soon... just need to find $50.....

EDIT: I will buy If i get the money for what selling to my brother.

Last edited by scumgrief; 2008-06-25 at 04:06.

your price is to high for a used one... i prefer to buy for a new one with the same price....

yeah, you might get that sucker off your hands faster if you lower it to like 330 or something. ($50 dollars is a lot to make for it)

Price lowered to $330 shipped. Help me out here guys, this one is LIKE new, trust me, it's in pristine condition!

Can you upload or send me some pics. My email is usdalaverka@yahoo.com I am really interested to buy it. Why do you want to sell it?

I've gotten a big response now, but I'm at work. I'll take pics tonight and I'll post them in this thread...

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2008 @ pl: cracow
i'd like to buy it for 330$ with shipping to IL

ps. is it with all original accessories and packaging? no bad pixels? when did u buy it?

Last edited by Blackall; 2008-06-26 at 22:27.

To answer the questions, I bought it less than four months ago, and I'm selling it because I don't really use it for what it's meant for. I bought it with the intention of using it as a DAP in my car. Canola is solid, but this thing feels like a computer to me, not an ipod.

Also, I just bought a new laptop and I haven't been using the n810 nearly as much as I did before I bought the laptop.

No bad pixels, and I have all accessories including the original box.

I've gotten many offers since I lowered the price, all within the last day. Being the newb that I am, what should I do here? Offer it to the first person to ask? Or the highest bidder/cheapest shipping cost?

Oh, and why can't I have more than three private messages?

Paypal is ok.

By the way, here's the pictures...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4176562...7605837426188/

Last edited by robrown; 2008-06-27 at 05:52.