Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Yes, it seems that probably there's*some glitch in your SFOS installation, just as @coderus says.

Fortunately now as you have once installed it, it is very easy to reinstall; just boot the device in ubiboot maintanance mode, and when you get the partitions exported, delete the files from ALT_OS partition and unpack the SFOS tar archive there.

There is no need to change anything else any more

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Yes, it seems that probably there's*some glitch in your SFOS installation, just as @coderus says.

Fortunately now as you have once installed it, it is very easy to reinstall; just boot the device in ubiboot maintanance mode, and when you get the partitions exported, delete the files from ALT_OS partition and unpack the SFOS tar archive there.

There is no need to change anything else any more
@Coderus and @Juiceme, Thank you so much for the help you have given!
One last thing, I just did as you said, but how could I eliminar files from this folder ALT_OS? I want to type some string in the terminal of Ubuntu, for example: "sudo su etc ..."?
Why can not I move them to the trash. Excuse my ignorance!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Ricky94 View Post
@Coderus and @Juiceme, Thank you so much for the help you have given!
One last thing, I just did as you said, but how could I eliminar files from this folder ALT_OS? I want to type some string in the terminal of Ubuntu, for example: "sudo su etc ..."?
Why can not I move them to the trash. Excuse my ignorance!
So you are using the ubuntu file manager? I guess it does not give you sudo rights, hence you cannot delete the files with it.

How to do that in console;
- note catefully what's the mountpoint (could be /media/ALT_OS/ for example)
- go to that dirdctory
- give command "sudo rm -rf *"

Be absolutely sure that you are in correct directory!!