Closed Thread
I dont know if this has been talked or not, but i just be noticed about this "project" has been totally a LIE and TGALAL is a liar and that is not fair many people TRUSTED him and this is what he does come on wherever your are show your face and refund or give the app

look at this

Last edited by eltoffer; 2012-05-14 at 07:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to eltoffer For This Useful Post:
sorry if im wrong but all it comes from its personal twitter account so...

The Following User Says Thank You to eltoffer For This Useful Post:
OMG !!

but I still love my N9 !!!!!!!

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ London/Hong Kong
Originally Posted by eltoffer View Post
I dont know if this has been talked or not, but i just be noticed about this "project" has been totally a LIE and TGALAL is a liar and that is not fair many people TRUSTED him and this is what he does come on wherever your are show your face and refund or give the app

look at this
I'm not sure if you have purchased anything, it's called a donation after all...

Originally Posted by damuffinman View Post
I'm not sure if you have purchased anything, it's called a donation after all...

yes but in order to GET THIS APP, not for doing CHARITY ¬¬

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
OMG OMG OMG it's true, I don't know how twitter works, or sarcasm, so I will make stupid threads and annoy everyone!!1

retweeting an idiot does not make it true, btw.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
@ Admins
Please close this thread. These are wrong informations.
In this tweet EverythingN9 (Arie) and tgalal are sarcastic commenting a troll who posted a comment on everythingn9.com about wazzap.

My Observations:

1. Please don't assume that people who donate do so with no expectation of any return. Don't be naive. They donated to Tgalal in the hope of getting Whatsapp on their N9.

2. Users have a limit to their patience. Wazzap has been rather long in development with broken promises and missed dateline. Tempers are bound to get worse.

3. Tgalal must address the issue of why he declared it "Almost there" and after 2 weeks there is no sign of any impending release. Taking his own sweet time is not an option.

4. To avoid any suspicion that Tgalal is delaying release to collect more donation, he should immediately stop collecting donations until a beta is released.

5. Don't keep saying that Tgalal is doing it on his own time and owes us nothing. He has created expectations, accepted donations and owe the community an app. To wipe the slate clean he needs to refund all the donations and apologize if there is no Wazzap.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Donation is donation, if you donate, he can use the money on booze and never finish his code. If you expect something back in return, then you should only donate after you have received the application.

If I would be him I would just take all the donation money from stupid users and when application is ready, then just put it up on ovi store with 10e price tag and laugh my *** off

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
....but if you are going to donate do NOT donate him the LP tickets.

(send 'em my way plz k thx lv u)

I'm flattered

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread