Notices

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
I guess I'm going to have to look out the dang window today.
That's usually better since the sky and clouds tell you a lot about the weather.

Jesse~

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
Same problem here, which I'm glad its not a local issue with my tablet. I reflashed last night and thought that when I reinstalled OMWeather something went amiss. Now I just have to wait for an update.. Foreca weather is good, but doesn't have near the amount of goodies as OMWeather.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
Looks like Vasvlad was unable to build patched version. i don't know the details, but the problem is resolved and fixed, we only can't make a new build (I don't know why ). It's late night in here, so I'm very sorry for inconvenience but you (and I ) will have to wait untill tomorrow morning (that's about for 7-8 hours )
I'm sure we can live without it for that long. A stable release is better than a rushed one anyway. Have a good night's sleep
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
What? No, we can't! This is outrageous! Atrocious!

That's it! You've lost a customer! I'm never buying another product from you guys!

(whispering from offstage)

Oh, um, free software. Right.

Carry on...

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
[2009-07-08 00:53:16] omweather 0.22.5 has been queued for loading into diablo extras-devel repository!

And it works! Thanks!!!

Last edited by javispedro; 2009-07-07 at 22:30.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Update works great, thanks!

Yup, I can confirm version 0.22.5 in Extras Devel works. Now I can hide from looking out the windows again... I think a bit of sunlight touched me

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you sure it was sunlight? Check OMWeather to be sure.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Thanks, new update fixed the issue
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ NYC, NY
Is anyone pushing this out of devel? (I'm preferring to not add the repository if not necessary) ...