ok i have a white n9
i purchase a full body i guess plastic protector from skinomi or something that like

however i didnt fully install it due to shear frustration with adding the smaller pieces. so i just added the screen protector the back of the phone protecter. Sadly dirt is accumlating around the edges of the back protector. Should i go without and just use the pouch nokia supplied me with? As of right now the phone wont fit inside the pouch because of the screen protectors please advise

the phone is suppose to have durable polycarbonate armour. so will it be fine without?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klavier For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
I thought you were talking about yourself getting out naked so iwas looking for that in your post ^

For me, protectors is a must everywhere

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
I also have a white N9 and find that only a screen protector is sufficient. The back of the phone feels better without a protector. I applied a back protector on my phone and removed it because it made the beautiful white look dull and yellow. So I would say go without.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
I've got a megix case off ebay, basically a equivalent of an otterbox. No screen protector, still dont have a scratch on the screen to this day.

Hides the white n9 beauty but has proven worth it from drops and you still see white portions top and bottom. Front is completely black with the case.

The Following User Says Thank You to tiger0 For This Useful Post:
Go naked.

And if yo see da police, Warn a Brother.

I'm flattered

I have never used any sort of screen protector or back-cover, and my N9 is still like-new, so I say go RAW DAWG!

Honestly, I just put the phone in my front right pocket, put my wallet and keys in the left pocket, and I'm good to go.

I haven't had a drop (thank goodness), so there is a risk, but the device just feels so good when it's uncovered.

GO naked! It will never be the same, screen naked, body naked. It feels good babeh!

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
go naked, im all naked since i bought i bought it last year (i meant the sexy n9, not me) :P

i only use the black leather pouch that came with it
looks outstanding, guess/hope it achieves decent protection in case it drops from a reasonable (human) height
but i don't use it as my primary (still got my N900 for that ) so i guess i don't have to answer calls, which would be totally unpractical
then again, if N9 was to become my primary (very unlikely) i would use my wired headset (Nokia WH-103) & use the answer button on that...

Eeeak...you don't ned screen protector for n9 org, but the plastic cover you can keep till you get used to your phone.
I guess after 6-8month your phone cover the polycarbonate will crack around camera lens...at phone shop told me that, at it is bad symptom for this n9 models.
My N9 is always naked and atracted to wirelles networks!

Last edited by An9; 2012-11-04 at 10:05.