Hello meegoers,

I have a absolutely beautiful Blackberry Bold 9900 that I received last month from insurance company because the old one became cranky. I was a member of this forum and always liked meego. I want to get back to nokia n9.
If anyone wants to exchange their Nokia N9, then please let me know. I am in belgium and I prefer europeans and UK.
My 9900 values at 300euros, so expecting reasonable offers and the device should be in very good condition because mine is.

cheers
Chai

The Following User Says Thank You to Chai For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
all I can say to your post is: LOL!

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Bumping out of curiosity...
Best wishes.

Thank you wikiwide. Never thought I am going to miss this device. Not much development when I gave it away last year. But now I can see what it can do.
Have seen many people leave meego and hope someone finds this offer useful

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
i have a spare n9, couple of scrathes/scuffs here n there but in very good condition over all. with box and all headset replaced with original wh-701.
im in middle east though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Hi Alee,
Thanks for your offer. But the import duties are really stupid in europe and I end up paying 20% of declared value.
Also that I am looking at better quality of handset for keeping it sometime. I cannot use one with scratches.

But thank you again.
cheers

Just bumping this up and letting you all know that all I need a very good N9 and two way shipping covered so that the seller can have my Bold

Tags
blackberry, nokia n9