Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Published =)

Last edited by ZogG; 2012-06-20 at 08:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Ok here are some examples of my theme, just standard harmattan ui so nothing flash. Everything you see are actually screen shots of the app and work, not something in adobe.

I should have almost everything done by the end of tomorrow 12+GMT.

Vromoth

Edit: Changed the top bar, didn't like the gradient. As seen on the new image upload with Will Smith .
Attached Images

Last edited by Vromoth; 2012-06-20 at 03:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
i would continue to browse this topic, but main announcement would be moved to github, you may follow updates on apps4meego or ovi store. As well you can find me on #harmattan @ freenode. Or send me private msg here to request my jabber. Also in app's about there is my mail.

thanks everyone, the decision was made due personal matters.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I can't upload screenshots anymore (.png). I try versions 0.0.6.9 [ovi] and 0.0.7.

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
I can't upload screenshots anymore (.png). I try versions 0.0.6.9 [ovi] and 0.0.7.
just tried it — it works. try to run it from terminal /opt/imgrup/bin/imgrup and than upload and than check output, it would give you some info about account (twitter or imgrup, used it to debug to integrate account) and after that it would give unparsed info after "test:". Btw sometimes imgur.com is down lately, did you check it as well?

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
just tried it — it works. try to run it from terminal /opt/imgrup/bin/imgrup and than upload and than check output, it would give you some info about account (twitter or imgrup, used it to debug to integrate account) and after that it would give unparsed info after "test:". Btw sometimes imgur.com is down lately, did you check it as well?
[CODE]///opt/imgrup/qml/imgrup/UploadPage.qml:105:5: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_43: Cannot open: file:///home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/Screen_29-kes%C3%A4kuuta-12_19-52-44.png
uploading file:///home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/Screen_29-kes%C3%A4kuuta-12_19-52-44.png
can't read file

account test
QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once
Meego graphics system destroyed
test: "{"error":{"message":"Image format not supported, or image is corrupt.","request":"\/2\/upload.json","method":"post","format":"json","para meters":"key = 0426cb779599180503fd02a0e134ff03, image ="}}"
url: ""/CODE]

haha it can't handle it, if filename holds letters ä or ö . "Thank you finnish and your stupid letters" you may say now . am i right? if i rename it, then it working.

i'll check utf8 and if i send parameter in quotes.
Actually it's good that you found that.

Ok, I finished the theming. The source is on my SkyDrive(link below) with the .deb inside. I would not suggest anyone but ZogG try this though. It has a bug. The version I themed I now realize is not the latest. Everything works except adding an imgur account to the accounts. The code is there it just needs to be fixed. Something that you will have to do ZogG. This is the error it gives:

Code:
int AccountsUI::ProviderPluginProcess::exec() Not a Valid Provider
I'm sure you have encountered it before.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Vromoth

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...EVfz237zqmCq-4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Ok, I finished the theming. The source is on my SkyDrive(link below) with the .deb inside. I would not suggest anyone but ZogG try this though. It has a bug. The version I themed I now realize is not the latest. Everything works except adding an imgur account to the accounts. The code is there it just needs to be fixed. Something that you will have to do ZogG. This is the error it gives:

Code:
int AccountsUI::ProviderPluginProcess::exec() Not a Valid Provider
I'm sure you have encountered it before.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Vromoth

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...EVfz237zqmCq-4
Thanks. I'll check it out after exam. Btw it would be nice of you to fork repo on github and if you would like to make any changes you could always push request there =) If you need help with that, i or anyone who can on #harmattan would help you with that.
Thanks

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
I was shocked about the amount of downloads for this excellent application. So I was raged enough to create my first rage comic.

So follow my example and download this application!

And many thanks to ZogG for the application! It's worth more exposure and downloads.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, imgaeuploader, imgur, meego