Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Anunakin View Post
I have same problem, I ported Flashback for N810, some time ago, and not have that issue.
I have the same problem as well, runs fine on my PSP.
What i real like to know is why doesnt it load the cinematics from the PC CD version of the game it only plays the dos version.
If I play it in dosbox I get the cinematics though.
Heres what it looked like if you've never seen it
Flashback PC CD

Hey Cepi
I am having problems running this game aswell, after I launch the game the screen goes dark for a few seconds and then nothing happens. I tried renaming the flashback folder to .flashback from X terminal. Also the root folder in my N900 is shown as MyDocs in the Xterminal, so what did was moved the flashback folder from N900/MyDocs to root directory N900 (which is also MyDocs in Xterminal)
Now the requirement is complete which is MyDocs/.flashback, but it still doesnt work. By the way, I am using the dos version of the game which was 6 mb I hope it is right. and also there is no subfolder the contents from data folder was directly copied into .flashback folder, All I mean to say is that I have followed all instructions thoroughly but I think there is still something missing, is it ??? Plz reply soon

You can always play the Sega CD version (that is better) with .iso of the flashback for sega cd and Picodrive

Yea I could do that too, but whats the use of keeping this app, which directly launches the game. I think I have to add fb.exe and all other launch files (exe ones) file to .flashback folder from the original flashback dos folder, that should do the trick

how I can run heart of the alien in my n900?

i dont have the data filea..where to download them?