Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Netherlands
Hi,

I'm using OS2007 on my N800 and I've accidentally removed the presence-icon from my statusbar via the navigation window (and rebooted a couple of times). Because I just checked it out, I though I just could check it back on, to get the presence-icon back. But to my surprise, the presence-option wasn't there anymore :|

When I click the Contacts-menu -> 'Set presence', the place where I normally get a menu where I can choose my status, nothing shows up. If I change 'Status when connected' to 'on' and reboot, nothings happens. I'm still offline.

The only way to get online is via the contacts > online window, by clicking 'Go online'. But when I closes this window, i go offline immediately.

Does anybody know how to get this presence-icon back to my statusbar? Is this a bug, or am I just overlooking something? I'm very confused :|

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Netherlands
I flashed my device to OS2008. Partly because of this problem, partly because I wanted that already for a long time. This was just a reason for me to do it right now

Though I still appreciate it if somebody could point it out what I was doing wrong.

Tags
presence, statusbar