Posts: 12 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ho Chi Minh, VietNam
I still having N950 in my hand on every day (I sold my N9 in along time ago). The device look too old but it still working very well. Especially perfect at hardware keyboard

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuongle For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cuongle View Post
I still having N950 in my hand on every day (I sold my N9 in along time ago). The device look too old but it still working very well. Especially perfect at hardware keyboard
I think N950 keyboard is my favorite too. I prefer it over Nokia E7 for instance, I had them in parallel for a while so I can really tell the difference. Really bad they cancelled Nokia Lauta, that would be the N9-like (more rounded), colorful version of N950 for the public. Very nice to see though that MeeGo can still be used up to some extend today.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
For me to. The Lauta design an size, with more ontime Hardware and MeeGo OS still is an option for me.
Since Sailfish the UI was changed a long time ago. I still us sometimes my N9 with onboard SIP-Functionality

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Guys, since you mentioned keyboards, there will be a new keyboard-slider device in triple-boot if you haven't seen it already

https://www.androidauthority.com/fxt...ageos-1171939/

I would like to play with Ubuntu Touch, and probably Sailfish can be ported too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:

Tags
browser, nokia n9, year 2020