Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
how do i enable the screen brightness?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hmm.. weird.. Try to reinstall..
Do you used previous version? Or unrestricted sys-ui?
Yeah and yeah, but then I uninstalled it, and now got Tweak T Option 2 (System UI Extensions)..

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
ceroberts75, try tweak BB

AMD, do you sure, you uninstalled all stuff from unrestricted and reinstall original system-ui?
Also, try to uninstall this app, reboot and reinstall..

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
ceroberts75, try tweak BB

AMD, do you sure, you uninstalled all stuff from unrestricted and reinstall original system-ui?
Also, try to uninstall this app, reboot and reinstall..
I have a friend who did just the same as I did, then got tweak T like me and everything went well, the power icon worked just fine as everything else, but after 20 mins he had the same prob as me.. Thanks anyways, it's not bothering me much, I can live without it

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tiiagoFernandez View Post
Can you resize the round pre-loader so when we change icon size. it changes too. I have five icons in a row, but when i open an app, the round preloader is huge!
I checked this option via trying to edit the .css file, but without success.. Maybe I just don't know how...
But... If you want, I found where is the spinner images and you can create 3 packages with resized images for X-small (6 icons), Small (5 icons) and EX-Large (3 icons) and I can add them to tweak...
Files located here:
Code:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-progress-spinner

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Wow this just keeps getting better and better.
Thanks!
Everyone please donate.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
i have a problem!
Name:  Screen_02-اوت-12_15-46-36.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  23.3 KB

Please read pdf about "How to open N9 Qtweak in your first time:"

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Hey, I've got an idea related to tweak O and backuping apps in general. Would it be possible, to create a local repository in our N9 memory, using .deb files intercepted with tweak O? Then re-installing apps would be simple use of apt-get, or even some kind of a batch file (sorry for using windows terms, not sure how it's called under linux) that will simply install all the .deb packages from your local "repo". I'm really fed up with reinstallations lately...

EDIT: also, would it be possible to start tweak O so it runs as a daemon in the background for longer than just one app download? Alternatively, to add an icon to homescreen which turns on tweak O after you press it.

Last edited by don.edri; 2012-08-02 at 20:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to don.edri For This Useful Post:
don.edri, about EDIT, I will see what I can do... I'm not programmer
about "repo" - that what I did:
1. I created a simple script for installation of all my downloaded app... It's work perfectly and take a more less time that if I do this manually from store or other sources...
2. You just to know, some apps have dependencies to another packages that need to be installed before app. Just download this package too and run it from script before your app...
For example, for installation of apps.formeego client I need install package named aegis-community-source-policy_1.0-0maemo2_all.deb before installation of client...
This is example of my script:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/n9-qtweakmy_8.4*
cd /home/user/MyDocs/Programs/Entertainment
dpkg -i audio* cute* dict* fbr* easy* imgr* mpl* kmpl* reco* sket* sleep* trans*
cd /home/user/MyDocs/Programs/Internet
dpkg -i opera* titan*
cd /home/user/MyDocs/Programs/GPS
dpkg -i geeps* waze*
cd /home/user/MyDocs/Programs/Games
dpkg -i airat* battle* samur* sovie* gtrac* angry* unrav*
cd /home/user/MyDocs/Programs/System
dpkg -i auto* speaker* batt* callrec* drop* fileb* organ* profile* rest* screenca* screensh* toggle* aegis* org.formeego* txpad*
And now I use this script after reflashing of my phone 4-5 minutes and all my apps installed

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-08-02 at 22:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh