Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Thanks Icuk, I've no real idea what i'm doing but I ran ls /home/user/.liqbase/cal in xTerm and the entries were there. Thought I would try another restart before asking for more help and this time the entries were still there! I've no idea why they disappeared last time, all I can think is that I changed the battery, although I don't see why that should have an effect. Having said that, sometimes when I swap batteries I have to input the time and date again, but not everytime!!
It's probably just my N900 gently suggesting a flash.

Thanks again though.

Dan

p.s are you continuing the development of this app? I hope so because it's definately one of my favourites.

Last edited by Dancairo; 2010-12-15 at 19:05.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
Thanks Icuk, I've no real idea what i'm doing but I ran ls /home/user/.liqbase/cal in xTerm and the entries were there. Thought I would try another restart before asking for more help and this time the entries were still there! I've no idea why they disappeared last time, all I can think is that I changed the battery, although I don't see why that should have an effect. Having said that, sometimes when I swap batteries I have to input the time and date again, but not everytime!!
It's probably just my N900 gently suggesting a flash.
You are the first to ever manage to lose contents from the calendar.
Its not something I or others have ever reported and if it does happen again, please let me know.
As for your time reseting, it sounds like the little internal battery on your n900 is going.
Its something I have heard from a number of people and experienced on devices myself.

Thanks again though.

Dan
More than welcome

p.s are you continuing the development of this app? I hope so because it's definately one of my favourites.
Yes

http://liqbase.net/20101123_003.jpg

The Following User Says Thank You to lcuk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
hey lcuk sorta OT but ur app liqflow...

i saw a youtube vid ages ago of 3 n9oos running it at the same time and the liqiud was flowing through all 3 and the people were drumming which was affecting the liquid.... anyway, how do they communicate? as i tried it with 2 n9oos with no luck...

much thanks

ps liqcal rox!

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
hey lcuk sorta OT but ur app liqflow...

i saw a youtube vid ages ago of 3 n9oos running it at the same time and the liqiud was flowing through all 3 and the people were drumming which was affecting the liquid.... anyway, how do they communicate? as i tried it with 2 n9oos with no luck...

much thanks

ps liqcal rox!
heh that video was at onedotzero and the first time I had actually had more than 1 N900 in the same place!
Sebastian just laid them on the table and drew a nice flow between them then started jamming.
There is no networking communication in that and you can reproduce yourself today, it was all adhoc humans having fun

Essentially since then I have been busy with real work at Collabora, involved in the team who brought out PR1.2 and PR1.3 for Maemo and now involved with Meego.

Having a real networked liqflow hasn't been too far from my mind however as these proptypes show, they are a couple of the required elements needed to make a true collaborative version

http://liqbase.net/liq.liqbase.multi...h.S6003750.JPG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSrwpbxyAM

Originally Posted by lcuk View Post
You are the first to ever manage to lose contents from the calendar.
Its not something I or others have ever reported....
I've not had that happen again and can't replicate it so I've stopped worrying about it!
Thanks for the advice on the internal battery, I'll look into that if it starts to bother me.

Dan

can a reminder alarm or widget be added to this wonderfull app and an erazor will do good thanks

Last edited by anismistry; 2011-06-09 at 05:29.

also fix it to work with latest CSSU update

e: please?

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-06-09 at 10:18.

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Please?

Can anyone else confirm that it's not working on the latest cssu please. This would be enough to stop me updating as this is my most used app.

Thanks, Dan

The Following User Says Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
can a reminder alarm or widget be added to this wonderfull app and an erazor will do good thanks
hmm perhaps at least as far as the reminder.
The eraser is something else entirely, how would the UI be changed to allow mode between pencil and eraser?
So far the undo/clear button has served purpose.

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
what happens after Cssu?
Since liq* libraries are not modified by the SSU process do not think it is the issue and more likely you have other problem.
Please run "liqcalendar-run.sh" and let me know what error messages you get.

The Following User Says Thank You to lcuk For This Useful Post:
it runs but looks like this
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post: