Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
abill, as much as I am glad you support us, please stay cordial, attacking council members achieves nothing at all.
You fight from your corner and leave me to fight my own battles ok !! i am just as entitled as anyone else to disagree with what has happened.

The reason Chemist got an award in my opinion is so he will leave the council members alone who bad mouth everyone who disagree with this and not give them infraction points, for gods sake he comes on here all but once a month and picks on the people he don't like and i am one of them !!! so no doubt i will get infractions for disagreeing with this barmy council.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
You fight from your corner and leave me to fight my own battles ok !! i am just as entitled as anyone else to disagree with what has happened.

The reason Chemist got an award in my opinion is so he will leave the council members alone who bad mouth everyone who disagree with this and not give them infraction points, for gods sake he comes on here all but once a month and picks on the people he don't like and i am one of them !!! so no doubt i will get infractions for disagreeing with this barmy council.
I have no issues with you fighting sir, it seems we are on the same team, but personal attacks from neither side are acceptable.

Please understand where I am coming from.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
i would like to ask people to stop keeping dialog between each other and be personal, but to talk on topic. as it makes easier to people who answer to get personal with you and just take all attention on small personal wars, where no one can win. but we just need to be more general.

thank you in advance

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
to quote woody
And N9 only runs Harmattan, right? It can't possibly run other flavors of OS. Perhaps his goal is to work elsewhere in the community around N9. Or perhaps he'll just use it as a phone, like the thousands of other people out there. Wouldn't that be something...

yet e-yes who has already done that with NiTDroid is ignored? woody's argument matches ours when we spoke about future potential too...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
to quote woody
And N9 only runs Harmattan, right? It can't possibly run other flavors of OS. Perhaps his goal is to work elsewhere in the community around N9. Or perhaps he'll just use it as a phone, like the thousands of other people out there. Wouldn't that be something...

yet e-yes who has already done that with NiTDroid is ignored? woody's argument matches ours when we spoke about future potential too...
The council has contradicted themselves many times, and it's clear their only defense is to keep justifying why they got devices that none of them clearly deserved (except SD69).

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Council members will be afraid to come on here now because of what they have done knowing many of the community does not agree.

You keep saying this all of you, but what have vi_, Hurrian, and Chemist contributed that's greater than NITDROID (e-yes) and INCEPTION (itsnotabigtruck)?

Even vi_ himself says I made changes to the wiki every now and then....

Hurrian for the life of me, I can't find any major contributions from...

Chemist for the love god he is a glorified moderator.

At this point I could have applied and done more. I am by no means a coder, but my contributions to community have been more than these 3.... combined, unless I am missing something.

And those are the 3 I researched thoroughly... The rest I will keep researching.

Please Niel, explain your contradictory statements to your behavior.
I suggest you research a little harder.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I suggest you research a little harder.
I suggest you send me in the right direction then, because from what I have seen, none of the above mentioned 3 from tmo or maemo.org have made major contributions to the level of e-yes or itsnotabigtruck.

Vi_ this is why you got an N950?
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/list...ommunity/66185

Pitiful.

Edit: Nepotism at it's finest.

Edit: Someone quote me because Estel won't see my post otherwise...

http://maemo.org/community/maemo-com...ding_activity/

I'm glad you take pleasure in taking off names of Harmattan people.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Last edited by Arie; 2012-06-23 at 16:36.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Well I am absolutely FURIOUS I didn't win an N950. FURIOUS! After all the hard work I did. I watched videos of it in action on YouTube, I drew pictures of it on public bathroom walls, I even wrote a song about it. All that time spent praying to the Maemo Gods, and what happens? Nothing for me.
Unbelievable! I'm going out right now and I'm buying a Huwaeiaeiwie

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I suggest you send me in the right direction then, because from what I have seen, none of the above mentioned 3 from tmo or maemo.org have made major contributions to the level of e-yes or itsnotabigtruck.

Vi_ this is why you got an N950?
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/list...ommunity/66185

Pitiful.

Edit: Nepotism at it's finest.

Edit: Someone quote me because Estel won't see my post otherwise...

http://maemo.org/community/maemo-com...ding_activity/

I'm glad you take pleasure in taking off names of Harmattan people.
Estel is this true...don't take it as an attack just a request for clarification

Closed Thread

Tags
award, community, council, device, outcry