I successfully updated my PR1.1 using the Nokia Software Updater. One thing I noticed in Maps is that it said no maps install and when pressing install only option is America / USA. Is there anyone with a similar problem and were you able to resolve this? Thanks

Edit:

I have resolved this problem. My update via NSU (actually via Parallel on a Mac) did not manage to hard reset the phone so it still had my previous old data. A manual hard reset via Settings solved the issue.

Last edited by sting.kl; 2011-11-14 at 03:53.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
mine showed all maps... updating now.

maps and driving apps are working much better now too after update

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
Originally Posted by sting.kl View Post
I successfully updated my PR1.1 using the Nokia Software Updater. One thing I noticed in Maps is that it said no maps install and when pressing install only option is America / USA. Is there anyone with a similar problem and were you able to resolve this? Thanks
I can't even "Manage maps" on my N9. I can't download any maps to use offline on my device... Anyone has the same problem?

Originally Posted by llDonovanll View Post
I can't even "Manage maps" on my N9. I can't download any maps to use offline on my device... Anyone has the same problem?
switch off the internet connection and then go to the manage maps, after it tries to update the catalog and gives an error then connect to wifi and try it, manage maps will not let you download over 3G connection.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
switch off the internet connection and then go to the manage maps, after it tries to update the catalog and gives an error then connect to wifi and try it, manage maps will not let you download over 3G connection.
I turn off my internet connection. I run Maps app and it ask me to turn on my internet connection before I can get to Manage maps.

Maybe I do the step not correctly? Can you explain step by step clearly?

Thanks.