Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Added folder ForFixingGApps to MEGA. Flash SuperSU.zip in CWM, if you didn't that before. It gives you root. Then install busybox.apk and install it to system, it gives you sqlite3 in shell. Then execute following commands in shell:
Code:
ID_SECRET=3f8cbdd85590d75c
ID_INT=3717620033319034474
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "update secure set value=\"$ID_SECRET\" where name=\"android_id\""
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "update main set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"android_id\""
then reboot, and check play store after rebooting.
First of all -> thx coderus

I don't know what does the trick. The new commands or my own credentials grabbed in sailfishos. But for everyone who is running into the "please authenticate before download" problem grab youre own

1. In sailfish start terminal or ssh in. Change the folder to /opt/alien
and execute the commands of coderus

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "select * from secure where name=\"android_id\""
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "select * from main where name=\"android_id\""
First one is ID_SECRET and the second one ID_INT. Backup the credentials and shutdown the device.

2. Power the the device on with all 3 buttons pressed. You should see some text after a short time at the top of the screen. Release the buttons. Connect to Phonetools and browse to the file flash-dnx.xml in the extracted android folder. Select and flash

3. Now you should be in android. Connect and copy supersu and gappsX86 to the device. Then poweroff the tablet.

4. Press power button until you see the jolla logo then immedaitely release the button and press VolDown until a little robot and some text are appearing

5. In Phonetools select again the cwm-boot-only.xml and wait until cwm recovery has started. Select zip to install / sdcard / supersu + gapps -> then reboot into android

6. In Android Settings/Security allow install untrusted software. Go back to accounts and add you google one. Open PlayStore once after that. A error should appear during download apps. If not - you're good to go.

7. Go to that page and download busybox:
https://www.roidbay.com/app/apk/stericson.busybox/
You'll find it under downlaods. Install it and grant superuser access

8. Close Playstore. If the device is still connected to a machine with adb start adb via the command "adb shell". Switch to "su" and allow the access on the tablet

9. Now you can run coderus commands:

Code:
ID_SECRET=YOUR_OWN
ID_INT=YOUR_OWN
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "update secure set value=\"$ID_SECRET\" where name=\"android_id\""
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "update main set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"android_id\""
Reboot and it should work.

ahoy. thx coderus

Last edited by carepack; 2016-06-30 at 10:07.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carepack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by carepack View Post
First of all -> thx coderus

I don't know what does the trick the new commands or my own credentials grabbed in sailfishos. But for everyone who is running into the "please authenticate before download" problem grab youre own id.

Best start would be you have a tablet running sailfishos and installed google apps + phone tools(the flashing files) + developermode enabled + supersu + extracted android image + extracted cwm

Unzip android image and cwm. In the directory structure should appear at least one xml file or more.

1. Copy supersu to youre device /media/sdcard/first_entry_in_the_list

2. Poweroff the device

3. Press power button until you see the jolla logo then immedaitely release the button and press VolDown until a little robot and some text are appearing

4. Connect the device to the machine with phonetools installed. Open the prog and select browse. Go to the cwm directoy and select cwm-boot-only.xml -> Press flash

5. After a short time you'll see the cwm recovery. Select "install zip" and the "from external sdcard" (entry at the bottom). Select the supersu.zip and flash

6. After that reboot. Ignore fixing supersu

7. In sailfish start terminal or ssh in. Change the folder to /opt/alien
and execute the commands of coderus

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "select * from secure where name=\"android_id\""
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "select * from main where name=\"android_id\""
First one is ID_SECRET and the second one ID_INT. Backup the credentials and shutdown the device.

8. Power the the device on with oll 3 buttons pressed. You sould see some text after short time at the top of the screen. Release the buttons. Connect to Phonetools and browse to the file flash-dnx.xml in the extracted android folder. Select and flash

9. Now you should be in android. Connect the device to the pc and copy supersu and gappsX86 to the device. Then poweroff the tablet.

10. Press power button until you see the jolla logo then immedaitely release the button and press VolDown until a little robot and some text are appearing

11. In Phonetools select again the cwm-boot-only.xml and wait until cwm recovery has started. Select zip to install / sdcard / supersu + gapps -> then reboot into android

12. In Android Setting/Security allow install untrusted software. Go back to add accounts and add you google account. Open PlayStore once after that. A error should appear

13. go to that page and download busybox:
https://www.roidbay.com/app/apk/stericson.busybox/
You'll find it under downlaods. Install it and grant superuser access

14. Close Playstore. If the device is still connected to a machine with adb start it via adb shell. Switch to su and allow the access on the tablet

15. Now you can run coderus commands:

Code:
ID_SECRET=YOUR_OWN
ID_INT=YOUR_OWN
Code:
Code:
Code:
16. Reboot and it should work.

ahoy. thx coderus
Hello!
So, as i understood, this manual is the only possibility to have root in aliendalvik on Jolla Tablet?

I alredy have Google Playstore installed on the tablet. so i need only flash cwm and afterwards supersu.zip from the CWM?

Are additional sqlite command relevant for me?

THX

Sent from my Jolla using Tapatalk

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you don't need root in aliendalvik, you need devel-su in sfos to get access to android databases.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
you don't need root in aliendalvik, you need devel-su in sfos to get access to android databases.
THX. Wrote it quick and dirty. I'll correct it. The first supersu flash is unnecessary

Thanks Coderus.
What about Android Apps, which need Root?
For this apps i need something like your aliendalvik-root for Jolla Phone

Originally Posted by explit View Post
Thanks Coderus.
What about Android Apps, which need Root?
For this apps i need something like your aliendalvik-root for Jolla Phone
well, seems you do not understand purpose of this thread. this thread have information about flashing real Android 4.4 to Jolla Tablet instead of SailfishOS, This thread not for installing anything to SailfiishOS.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Ah, ok, Sorry for misunderstanding, Coderus!

Coderus, Carepack, thankyou!

I grabbed my credentials from sfos and it worked like a charm.

Great work, thanks again!.....

thanks to carepack, pinned all useful posts to the top

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
on which ip-address does it listen in usb debugging mode?
VIA: https://jolla.comes.today/jolla-tablet-on-taobao-china/

Jolla Tablet have DnX Fastboot mode by press and hold volume up + volume down + power
Droidboot mode activating by holding volume down while booting

Using Intel Phone Flash Tool on windows, or fastboot scripts on Linux/Mac you can reflash Jolla Tablet using firmware from
https://mega.nz/#F!WRYTSTCT!GH3LESa54OAxT9i2aS1fQA

SailfishOS folder contains working SailfishOS firmware to flash Taobao tablet or reflash your Jolla tablet back from Android. Should be flashed from dnx mode.
Android4.4 folder contains firmware to flash your tablet to original Android. Can be flashed from dnx or droidboot modes.
MIUI folder contains MIUI 5.5.4 ROM (based on Android 4.4). En/Cn only. Should be flashed from dnx mode.
CWM-BOOT-ONLY folder contains files to boot to CWM recovery once, flashing CWM permanently is not known yet. Should be flashed from droidboot or dnx mode.
I have tested it myself, flashed to Android 4.4 and back to SailfishOS successfully.
Have fun