Originally Posted by c0rt3x View Post
NokiaUSA still says that it'll be availible by the end of October 2009. It's a shame that Nokia never updates their product pages... if I remember correctly, the same site says that N95 only supports up to 2 GB microSD-cards, which obviously is a joke. Nokia's whole consumer support is a joke as well. Are they trying to lose N900 purchasers, or what?

Here, check it out yourself:
http://store.nokia.com/webapp/wcs/st...01_-1_10000367
Nah, just one division not talking to another division.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
smart move of amazon to send out that mail. makes you committed for another 30 days. if it hasnt shipped the 28th, they send another one, well, how long shall the waiting be then..? yes. company's and their sneaky tricks.

i'm seriously considering to cancel the n900 and for a little more buy a LED 40 inch tv with the nintendo WII and the new super mario bros. :/

i already bought an other phone already, OLDSKOOL nokia 6510, back to basics. who needs mobile internet anyway

Lol I've been using my good old little 8310

Didn't expect I'd be using it this long though.. (Sold my N97)

You're serious?

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Australia
I think this is an example of being pushed over the edge

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
I can't stand it anymore, Nokia, Peter if you're reading this section ( which I'm sure you guys are ), gives us our ****ing devices...enough is enough, we can't wait any longer...

I actually went into a Verizon store today and thought about leaving T-Mobile and pre-ordering the Droid, but I didn't solely because I want the N900...

-Socrates 469 BC

Have a Pre with Sprint and HATE it! I am itching for a well built device and thought about Droid. The thing thats holding me back is Verizon's cost Vs. Sprint/T-Mobile ($70 Per Month More!) and I hear Droid's keyboard blows.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
The keyboard on the droid sucks, and the screen is capacitive. How exactly are you going to type that all important sms?

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
spinnukur Today , 09:29

I can't stand it anymore, Nokia, Peter if you're reading this section ( which I'm sure you guys are ), gives us our ****ing devices...enough is enough, we can't wait any longer...

Don't quote me on this, as i have stated in previous threads i am no expert on these matters but i can't help but detect a hint of frustration in this post, tinged also with a flourish of anger.

Last edited by Nitchers; 2009-11-03 at 10:05.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
The Xperia X10 looks nice... might come out before the N900 too!

Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
The Xperia X10 looks nice... might come out before the N900 too!
HAHAHAHA you wish, u must have not been a SE customer lately.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda