Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone else ready to donate second part to application developers rather than to the tablet scamers directly?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
There will be no application developers for that platform without the tablet scammers.

And yes, some did donate to the developers and some still do.

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone else...
Seems not.
But dude, what's your mission anyway?
You're way exagerating and overacting. And constantly repeating, trolling, provocating, speculating, accusing others of fraud and therefore harming others interests including our community's.

If you don't stop your blathering, I will try to force it by any means.
On the basis of our forum rules and Code of Conduct.
Behave ffs!

@Mods: please remove this trash where it belongs
Current Maemo Community Council member

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Keep it on-topic folks, ensure you're not Trolling/Insulting/Personally_Attacking etc, but instead genuinely trying to engage in a intelligent/respectful/tolerant discourse.
If you're persistently doing the former, & not adding anything of substance, then you'll be sent on a break.
Before I can decide if someone has earned that special privilege, I need lots of reports from folks...

Last edited by jalyst; 2016-05-29 at 03:51.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Keep it on-topic folks, & ensure you're not purely trolling/other, but genuinely trying to engage in an intelligent/meaningful/purposeful discourse.
If you're persistently just trolling, & not adding anything of substance, you'll be sent on a break...
Before I can decide if someone has earned that special privilege, I need lots of reports from folks...
You have a rather thankless job, but allow me to thank you kindly.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The value of a post or a thread is really hard to Define and everybody has their own opinion so that is better to leave to you all. Me personally like to let history judge the value.

Something happend here. A scam some say, nothing others say. Well it doesn't matter but the fact is we had some kind of deal and it needs to be solved in some way.

You want a mission in this thread? Hmmm...well it's not easy since this project has been running for years so it has changed as many time as Jolla changed their minds. But first it was to get the tablet, promote the tablet and campaign. Then it was to get refunded. Let's say to make sure Jolla give the users an option to decided if they want a refund or donate.

...and at the same time has some fun in between.

So we managed to convince Jolla about refund and that wouldn't been possible if we were all quite fanboys. Now we just need the same attention on the second part. Let's shape Jolla to a responsible and just company that don't take others money for granted. This is not a charity.

What's your mission here?

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-29 at 05:26.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Can somebody show me how to ignore an entire thread?

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
It's not possible, except using your brain and not to click on it, and that should be fairly easy, right?

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Please don't go, it won't be the same without you.

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Please don't go, it won't be the same without you.
Yeah, who will correct everything. Misspellings, Misunderstandings and other strange assumptions. We need someone to keep it sane, keep it steady.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund