Originally Posted by hordeman View Post
Just get the Z, man. It's great!
Sold! I'll have a look for one tomorrow...

The Following User Says Thank You to BillyTheFish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
anyone have fm-transmitter?

no

a lot of them have a fm-transmitter, but there are no drivers for them

The Following User Says Thank You to thecube For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by hordeman View Post
Aside from the "slide hinge mechanism", it really is a fantastic device. BTW, how did you get your fixed?
a lot of *****ing and moaning to the carphone waehouse about shoddy goods they took it off me got it sorted im not sure where they sent it. im uk based btw

The Following User Says Thank You to poogash For This Useful Post:
Has the HTC G2 been mentioned?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Has the HTC G2 been mentioned?
Yes, the last two pages are discussing it. However, it is being referred to as the HTC Desire Z (what the G2 is called outside the U.S.!)

The Following User Says Thank You to hordeman For This Useful Post:
right now i am waiting for the Sony Experia Arc, maybe you should find this cell interesting

The best phone* on the market currently is the Samsung EPIC 4G.
When the Motorola Atrix 4G comes out, it will be tied for the first position (equal processing power, qwerty+samoled vs more ram+dock).

I'm waiting for something exactly like the EPIC but on a compatible GSM, prefer a tilt keyboard, and a brighter display (TFTs?). If I cannot find it until July 2011, I might just import the Atrix.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm too lazy to check if this has been mentioned already but Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro was just announced. I'm not so sure about SE's attitude about updating the OS though, so I'd look into that if I were you, if I'd consider buying it.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro first hands-on

Quoting Engadget:

Originally Posted by Engadget
Sony Ericsson has just announced the mammoth Xperia Pro Android phone -- a slider device with a full QWERTY keyboard. The device sports a 3.7-inch, 854 x 480 display (which uses uses the company's Bravia graphics engine technology), runs atop a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU, and is sporting SE's customized build of Gingerbread (Android 2.3). The phone has an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, 2 megapixel front facing camera, and will be available in silver, red, and black. We're working on getting more info as we type, so stay tuned!
Specs

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rantom View Post
I'm too lazy to check if this has been mentioned already but Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro was just announced.
Not yet -you rock, thanks!

That looks like exactly what I'm after. Although "up to 320MB phone memory"? Can that be right??

Tags
bada blows, bada rox