Notices

Originally Posted by biketool View Post
You need to install ffmepg for convert to work.
Gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg shows dependencies problems and it cannot be installed. I have this problem with some apps while others have been installed easily. After failing to install directly I use terminal to install them by the two ways: dpkg -i and apt-get but all result in failure.
Edit: It seems that it was installed (didn't show errors during installation) but nothing changed with audio convert. How could I check if ffmpeg is installed or not?

Last edited by wisgal; 2015-07-16 at 06:26.

@marxian

With the new Youtube Gaming launch (today), there will be a cuteTube gaming?

Greetings.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
@marxian

Greetings.
There won't be a separate application, but if there is a public API, and the streams can be played on these devices, then I will probably add support for it.

My website

GitHub

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
There won't be a separate application, but if there is a public API, and the streams can be played on these devices, then I will probably add support for it.
As far i know, on andriod and ios there's an app, don't know if you can watch the streams, maybe someone can try and tell.

Greetings.

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
(not completely sure if on topic however I ask)

If I use SHIFT-CONTROL-P to make screenshot of Cutetube2, then the video still is captured. I like this unique feature of CuteTube2, i.e. I know of no other facility which does the same thing.

--> however, does this perhaps damage your device in any manner?

I experience sudden reboots right after pressing this shortcut.
Strangely also after pressing SHIFT-CONTROL-X but cannot rule out that the latter might be a consequence of the former

device uses CSSU Testing and thumb booted by u-boot, although after a flash to factory settings this problem persists. which leads me to guess I might be maltreating my beloved N900 hardwarewise or sth. aint got a clue what causes these reboots which I only experience in above 2 situations
any suggestions are gladly appreciated

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
@marxian

Greetings.
Worst service i ever tested in last 5 years, if not 10, idk why anyone would want/need that.

I cant find any videos in the original cutetube...tried logging in but the authorization page is blank....am i missing something

Ok I was able to log in, but I still get no video results and cutetube 2 from devel wont install

Last edited by Swordfish II; 2015-09-11 at 03:13.

Dont strugle with cutetube2 or cutetube.

Cutetube2 you need to press search 2 ,3 times to show result and videos dont play anymore but download function works.

Cutetube is out of order.

The Following User Says Thank You to youFailed For This Useful Post:
So what alternatives are there?

I couldn't even get cutetube2 to install, it downloads, starts to install, then says "unable to install"

Tags
youtube