Active Topics

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego
I've been watching this forum for a long time. I admitted I bought the N900. I bought it because I knew the Nokia brand. However I was wrong. This phone is piece of s... Just accepted it!. N900 is a failure. Nokia can't compete in USA market.

Oh btw here is the market share. http://gizmodo.com/5556346/iphone-os...-share-for-now

Last edited by chemist; 2010-06-06 at 10:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to hcancelik For This Useful Post:
no wonder, the N900 is too smart for americans

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gianni_mar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by gianni_mar View Post
no wonder, the n900 is too smart for americans

lmao

Originally Posted by gianni_mar View Post
no wonder, the N900 is too smart for americans
Hmmm, that's why the phone says "disconnect charger from power supply to save energy " when I disconnect from the power supply.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
seriously whos afraid about this?i mean im happy that not every stupid child have an n900.everybody who have a n900 knows that this isnt a phone for everybody.and im happy with it.......

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
I'm not happy with it So what? I just say what I feel about the phone. I also told that I bought this phone just because of the name, Nokia. But compare to other phones, it's BS. You may have lower expectation for $500 phone but I f@#$ have higher ones. It needs to be very close to perfect but it's not even close to a phone.

Hcancelik, since u hate it so much, can i buy it off ya for 100$? u're just gonna throw it into corner arent ya? I think it deserve a better owner who treat it the way it should be treated LOL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santrancisco For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
it is so funny!

you bought a +400$ device and did not a single google search for it?

This is my second nokia device, my first was a normal phone back in 2003. I bought the n900 with no care of market share or anything but the reviews I read and the info I got from forums all about it.

If I had build up my knowledge up on commercials I would had bought an iPhone!

What is this "blame nokia" behaviour helping anyone here? This is a community forum!

I am sure nokia knows about their market share better than gizmo. I don't care what the company behind my phone does as long as it is the hardware I want with the software I want!

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by santrancisco View Post
Hcancelik, since u hate it so much, can i buy it off ya for 100$? u're just gonna throw it into corner arent ya? I think it deserve a better owner who treat it the way it should be treated LOL
actually I'm sellting it for $350. Would you like to buy? It comes with extra wall charger and car charger. But I have to be honest.

- It restarts everytime you turn on the paired bluetooth headset.
- You have to click multiple times (more than 5 times) on a link inside the emails.
- You have to click play button again and again to listen any online radio station.
- you have to wait at least 2 minutes to open single f@#$ email
- you have to hold to phone very steady. If you aim it little bit the phone app opens (if you set so)
- you won't get any app support
- I can go more if you want.

would you still buy?

Originally Posted by chemist View Post
it is so funny!

you bought a +400$ device and did not a single google search for it?

This is my second nokia device, my first was a normal phone back in 2003. I bought the n900 with no care of market share or anything but the reviews I read and the info I got from forums all about it.

If I had build up my knowledge up on commercials I would had bought an iPhone!

What is this "blame nokia" behaviour helping anyone here? This is a community forum!

I am sure nokia knows about their market share better than gizmo. I don't care what the company behind my phone does as long as it is the hardware I want with the software I want!
I did do google search? What should I search for? Piece of **** phone that nokia makes but it doesn't work?

This is my second nokia device too. Don't you f@#$ read. I said I bought it because of the Nokia brand. I trusted them because I though they were behind their sh@#$. I'm not blaming this community or anyone else because this is on all Nokia.

I'm not trying to help anybody here. Like you said this is community forum and I'm sharing my experience.

that data is not from gizmodo. Read the whole f@#$% article.