Active Topics

If there will be no problems in adding multiple desktop files in one package, of course yes.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
If there will be no problems in adding multiple desktop files in one package, of course yes.
Just have multiple desktop files, one in the root of the tar(main one for EmuMaster) and the other in a folder applications (sixAxis). Use the makefile to copy that file manually to /usr/share/applications and it should work.

NB: Haven't tested this but theoretically there is nothing stopping it from happening

Hit thanks if I have helped in some way, or you agree with me

Twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battery Widget
#OperationUnicorn
Harmoji - Emoji for Harmattan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N9 [Black] - Sailfish OS (1.x.x.xx)
N9 [White] - PR 1.3 [Stock]
N950 - Sailfish OS
Z10 LE - 10.2.1.1055
Dev Alpha C - 10.2.1.1055

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MFaroTusino For This Useful Post:
Elemental!

If thats your REAL name... >.>

So... Got my n9 a few days ago and tried your Emulator. Just wanted to say... for a version 0.3 the emulator is pretty damn awesome! Love the speed!! Just the sound issues with the games i have but still! Best emulator i used so far (coming from n900). Thanks man!

I was curious though... Is it possible to make an 8 way keypad? I know based on the multi-platform approach that wouldnt always work but it would be cool to include it as an option

Thanks for this and keep up the high level of awesomage

Did you mean 8 way d-pad? It's already here. You can configure buttons layout on touchscreen in the global settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Ah Sweet thanks I didnt notice the scroll

Hmmmm Now to enjoy my FF7 and Chrono Trigger Cant wait for sound fix and i wont need any other n9 game. Thanks man

Bug report, on Golden Sun, the game crashes after defeating the water Dijnn in the Mercury Lighthouse

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Bug report, on Golden Sun, the game crashes after defeating the water Dijnn in the Mercury Lighthouse
Please read following post:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=281

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Please read following post:
Yeah I have done that, was just putting it here as well just in case anybody had experience this and found a solution without an update needed

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Hi Elemental

Just a few questions to help me pls:

Sound in the 2 GBA games i have doesnt play. FF tactics and Pokemon Fire red. With sound on it plays in Chrono trigger and FF7 on snes and PS1. Is it the bios or roms?

secondly, my only 1 of my 3 snes games load. Chrono trigger works but Mario world 2 and yoshi island just doesnt load at all. Is it the roms?

Thanks!

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Originally Posted by Snak3 View Post
Hi Elemental

Just a few questions to help me pls:

Sound in the 2 GBA games i have doesnt play. FF tactics and Pokemon Fire red. With sound on it plays in Chrono trigger and FF7 on snes and PS1. Is it the bios or roms?

secondly, my only 1 of my 3 snes games load. Chrono trigger works but Mario world 2 and yoshi island just doesnt load at all. Is it the roms?

Thanks!
Did you even read the last two posts???

Log it in the google doc, see elementals post below.