Active Topics

Elemental,

What is the current donation total towards N64? I think its time for me to close the gap with another donation Thanks

N64 will come for sure, time is the only factor that counts right now. But of course you can convince me even more with a donation.

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
N64 will come for sure, time is the only factor that counts right now. But of course you can convince me even more with a donation.
well a donation is in place. I just recall you stating that once a certain dollar amount was reached you would get cracking on it. I'm just poking around for an amount is all.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Hi Elemental,

I'd like to thank you for the great work you've done.
I was wondering if there is any way you can take the in game saves (not the save states) to the computer and use them with another emulator (such as VBA) and then put them back in the specific emumaster folder.

I already tried in the directory where the memory card saves for psx are and found all others save states but not the actual in game saves.

Thanks again for all your help

It's only possible for PSX now. Copy /home/elemental/.emumaster/psx_mcdX.mcr to the PC. Be aware that it contains only in-game saves (aka saves done on real machine).

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
well a donation is in place. I just recall you stating that once a certain dollar amount was reached you would get cracking on it. I'm just poking around for an amount is all.

Any info please?

As I stated N64 will come, most probably after PSX and Amiga reincarnations. It means the donations reached the desired level. But of course you can show even more love with the next donation

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
As I stated N64 will come, most probably after PSX and Amiga reincarnations. It means the donations reached the desired level. But of course you can show even more love with the next donation

Gotcha! Glad more people are behind you on this one. It's truly an amazing app that will eventually do it all with the old school game fanatics!

When you release new version?

Originally Posted by DreamFAW View Post
When you release new version?
I am working very hard on it. I want amaze you with the next version. I think you have to wait 3 weeks. It's really worth it. Be patient.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post: