Active Topics

Hi everyone!
I've got a little problem with Gameshark-Cheats on the GBA-Emulator.
If I try to add a Code (example, Pokemon Firered Mastercode: DFC87987 BBA21C13
CEBF8DCD FD0A2E01
A269812A 7C8BB4D9
78DA95DF 44018CB4
EDD28D69 D9117E9F
1C7B3231 B494738C), there's a red border around the input field and i can't touch the "Add"-Button, I think because my Code ist too long.

Why I can't add these Codes?! Does emumaster just support "small" codes?

Thank you all very much!

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
cheat codes are not supported YET

Hi all, i got a problem after installing emumaster 0.3, it popped a message saying i need v1.2 in my nokia, but my nokia already has the 1.2 harmattan version. any answer would be appreciated

which version you exactly have? Settings->About product->Version

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Hi,

First of all thanks for your great work on EmuMaster.

In the compability list for GBA, Golden Sun: The Lost Age is stated as "Good" but I can't get it run on mine N9. It crash (the game restarted) after a scene when starting new game. Anyway can help me verify this? Thanks alot.

Last edited by dicksonleong8; 2012-06-30 at 12:10. Reason: Spelling

Originally Posted by dicksonleong8 View Post
Hi,

First of all thanks for your great work on EmuMaster.

In the compability list for GBA, Golden Sun: The Lost Age is stated as "Good" but I can't get it run on mine N9. It crash (the game restarted) after a scene when starting new game. Anyway can help me verify this? Thanks alot.
I get the same problem so it is confirmed, need to change the compatibility list to say that it doesn't work.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I get the same problem so it is confirmed, need to change the compatibility list to say that it doesn't work.
Thanks for your quick reply, I've already change the compatibility list for it. If anyone can get it (Golden Sun 2 - The Lost Age) run on EmuMaster please let us know in here! (Because I really wanna play this game )

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
which version you exactly have? Settings->About product->Version
hi i have 10.2011.34-1.439.11_PR_439

thnx in advance

Originally Posted by aionn View Post
hi i have 10.2011.34-1.439.11_PR_439
So, you don't have PR1.2 as you stated
Read howto update to PR1.2 http://everythingn9.com/update-pr1-2-nokia-n9/

Hi all, i can probably say i am the greatest fan of emumaster, at least 80% of the time im using my n9 is playing in it, i even get annoyed by calls sometimes XD.

Well I am a graphic designer, and maybe i care a little too much about the visuals, so in my free time i started making my own covers for the games,

I really love how they look with the new covers so i wanted to share it with everyone here,

im planningg to share a template. Right now i have photoshop files templates but as is may not a very commom format, im working in a tiny flash aplication, that allow everyone to easily change the cover image and the background and generet a jpeg images from this:

I also have a request for You Almighty Elemental, would it be posible that in next version, the thumbnails on landscape mode to be cropped instead of resized? that means that they will be showing the actual size in portraid, and in landscape you would only be able to see the cover or the cartridge.

Like this:

right now im working the covers in 480 by 240 pixels, i dont even know were i got those numbers from, can you guide me to the optimal size?

I hope you people find this usefull.
Please let me know any suggestion. And sorry about my bad English.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danielcf2996 For This Useful Post: