Active Topics

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Did you make sure they were named properly? That fixed it for me.
Yeah, I found the correct one after a 2nd pass on the 15 bios files. Now can someone enligthen me as to why this happened? I had the old bios FFVII.bin with the FFVII.cue and all of a sudden it didn't work.

Also, I lost my save point as I got an error of "save didn't match with blah, blah". Luckily I just started with it or I would have a smashed N9.

Hello guys, there is a way to load .snsg save files from DrNokSnes?

Hello,

Why super mario world hack like brutal mario doesnt work on emumaster?

Thanks

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
I bought my brother a Sega Genesis for Christmas (his old original one had broken way back)

To make a long story short, when my parents moved, my dad donated all of our games, systems and controllers to Goodwill...

I had a Panasonic 3DO, with a ton of games, 4 controllers, and my brother had an N64, Sega, and SNES

Pretty sad day.

Anyways, I was looking that the PS Sixaxis controller works well with the N9 and Emumaster.

Can you connect 2 controllers to the N9 so I can play on my TV? (never mind just read the Wiki)

Thanks

I don't try to connect two sixaxis.
Nice story.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Do you know if 3rd party (not original Sony) wireless ps3 controller works as well?

By design the 3rd party controller has to comunicate using the same protocol as an official one or the ps3 wouldn't know what to do with it -
I'd be very surprised if it didn't work.