Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by arless View Post
Ya probaste la nueva version de Cepi y seguir los pasos para limpiar la instalacion?
Hola arless, en principio con desinstalar y borrar el archivo .db de la carpeta wazapp en el directorio home deberia llegar no? Mi problema es que hace 4 dias borre la cuenta que tenia de wazapp porque aparecia la notificacion y ahi se acabo todo. Instalar se instala pero no me deja registrarme. De todos modos te agradeceria que me dijeras cuales son esos pasos de "limpieza". Muchas gracias.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Another small update
Just the fixes in chats notifications. Hope it works fine now.
Setting pictures is not working, but I'm having the same problem in my Symbian device, so I think it's a server problem. I'll test it tomorrow.

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-0000.deb

PD: I know the sharing camera pics and videos sucks, but at least it works, right?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Starts, however cannot find a way to import contacts; seems to crash at the start of the import procedire....
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (2.4 KB, 141 views)

This was the build from yesterday.

Originally Posted by KTy View Post
Starts, however cannot find a way to import contacts; seems to crash at the start of the import procedire....
With the new one (fresh install), it also crashed during synching. I restarted, I saw one single contact with a conversation (false one) and the following log.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (7.1 KB, 202 views)

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
Yesterday I download Bluestacks and registered my phone, i received a new code and started using it, with the new release from devs (thanx) still have the "delete account..." message, I did it because I already have a code, but... sad story, now the "fail too many" message appears.

Time to sleep, lets see tomorrow =(

Edit:
By the way... does anybody know how to delete my whatsapp acount at bluestacks?, I've done it but when I try to add a new account it remember my number... I'm trying to have another code.

Last edited by Eem; 2012-09-11 at 04:26.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
With the latest update everything is working. Had a few problems getting all the messages, so had to restart it a couple of times. So no biggie there. Im getting all my messages now, can send images. Im not in any group chats so cant say about that.

syncing contacts works fine for me. synced all my contacts at the same time and wazzap registered 39 of the numbers as registered which is correct.

picturrs sending was not working on the 10th sept version but everything is working fine on the 11/09 version. So ya thanks again cepi, tgalal and knobs and all the others who helped bring wazapp!!!

edit: i just have 1 complaint... Whenever i see someone typing or online and i minimize wazapp and later i come online, i see them online still even though they went offline. A while ago. This I have noticed in all the versions.

Last edited by nonikhanna; 2012-09-11 at 06:43.

Thanks Cepi.

wazapp is work again.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Another small update
Just the fixes in chats notifications. Hope it works fine now.
Setting pictures is not working, but I'm having the same problem in my Symbian device, so I think it's a server problem. I'll test it tomorrow.

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-0000.deb

PD: I know the sharing camera pics and videos sucks, but at least it works, right?

Originally Posted by colakang View Post
Thanks Cepi.

wazapp is work again.

where you download wathapp?
can you paste the link in the page?

Can a dev tell me something about this log ?
Started Wazapp, clicked "contacts", clicked menu and started to sync. Immediatly crashed with "Wazapp is not repsonding".

If I wait long enough (5 minutes), wazapp closes itself.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (1.7 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by KTy; 2012-09-11 at 06:05.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post
Found it!!!
It works now?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp