Active Topics

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Rome, Italy
Let's try to do something about this

https://www.change.org/p/bring-intex...fish-in-europe

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fravaccaro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Why bother? Get a fair phone if you are so desperate for a new phone. Atleast it works in EU.
I have to have dalvik support, not everything and every service supports web page. Also I need HERE and MS exchange as well. If Fairphone doesn't go official, Intex is the only choice at the moment. So I do bother.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Ready fly to india to buy, but can I buy in shop?
Intex usually sells their phone in shop as well, But not all models. Dont know if aqua fish will be sold in shop. Unofficial imports might work. You will need to register in snap deal with an indian address, pay for it and then have some helping members ship it to you. I could help in shipping , but not large numbers though Btw you can keep the commissions, just refund my shipping fees But I can only help some , not 10s and 20s

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
How about if I want to buy 20s devices, the shop can sell to me? because I not indian, and also can I pick so many mobile , pass through the security of india?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
How about if I want to buy 20s devices, the shop can sell to me? because I not indian, and also can I pick so many mobile , pass through the security of india?
You shouldn't have any problem buying them or taking out of India, but bring them in in Hong Kong or other region/country will be difficult as it's quite obvious custom tax has to be declared, it's way exceeded personal use.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
You shouldn't have any problem buying them or taking out of India, but bring them in in Hong Kong or other region/country will be difficult as it's quite obvious custom tax has to be declared, it's way exceeded personal use.
In Hong Kong,the security is not too secure, lol.
I can use a hand carry rather than suitcase is better, if I use a suitcase, it is too obviouly

The most important thing is not this, the most important is I can able buy the device in a shop, thats is my most concern

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
If the phone is being sold only through Snapdeal that might be difficult , since they usually have a cap on number of devices (Not only phones ,any product for that matter.) ordered from same id. Otherwise people will create their own alternate channels during discount sales. You can always create multiple ids with multiple address and order 20s though.

The Following User Says Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by padmaraj.ravi View Post
If the phone is being sold only through Snapdeal that might be difficult , since they usually have a cap on number of devices (Not only phones ,any product for that matter.) ordered from same id. Otherwise people will create their own alternate channels during discount sales. You can always create multiple ids with multiple address and order 20s though.
Thats mean I need find a guy in india and help me to pick?

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
There are a few results on Google for parcel forwarding agents from India, has anyone used one before?

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Thats mean I need find a guy in india and help me to pick?
You might have to find someone to pick, unless Intex decides to sell it through shops as well like they do with some of their popular android phones. I am yet to find a shop which sells the full range of Intex phones. Their main channel is online. Only some popular models are found in shops .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post:

Tags
india, scamfish