Active Topics

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
oh hel* i am angry friend. but angry with me only for waiting such a long time for a showcase device. the arrangement between jolla and intex was announced last year same month. no waiting this time. i will buy the andr*id crap finally. time to buy lyf with unlimited 4g for 3 months.
I understand, but I think Intex's release is improbable before all the testing devices are well tested in the hands of the community and most importantly before the final 2.0.2.x release where the dual SIM support will be introduced.

By the way, just out of curiosity - why didn't you apply for the Jolla C device? Did you miss the chance, or are you in India yourself? Because IMHO outside of India, the no warranty argument is pretty much moot, as Jolla C should get at least some unofficial help/advice from Jolla, but with the Intex Aqua Fish, it will be easier to buy a new one than go through the procedure of sending it to someone in India.

Last edited by nodevel; 2016-07-05 at 14:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
nodevel
With price of 100$ you can purchase a couple of them right away

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 422 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ derpton

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to herpderp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
I understand, but I think Intex's release is improbable before all the testing devices are well tested in the hands of the community and most importantly before the final 2.0.2.x release where the dual SIM support will be introduced.

By the way, just out of curiosity - why didn't you apply for the Jolla C device? Did you miss the chance, or are you in India yourself? Because IMHO outside of India, the no warranty argument is pretty much moot, as Jolla C should get at least some unofficial help/advice from Jolla, but with the Intex Aqua Fish, it will be easier to buy a new one than go through the procedure of sending it to someone in India.
what they r doing is gud for them. i am in india and wanted to buy intex aqua fish instead of jolla c. now i am done with sailfish. now i keep searching about a used n9 and a s*msung with full hd screen, dual sim support and a dedicated card slot priced under $350 and the funny thing is both are impossible to find.

The Following User Says Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
I fear Juno will return to Earth before this device is released...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
New date?
Market Status: Coming Soon
Updated on:Jul 06, 2016
Release Date: Nov 05, 2016 (Expected)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
same source ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
what they r doing is gud for them. i am in india and wanted to buy intex aqua fish instead of jolla c. now i am done with sailfish. now i keep searching about a used n9 and a s*msung with full hd screen, dual sim support and a dedicated card slot priced under $350 and the funny thing is both are impossible to find.
you can check Polish auction site called Allegro, some of the sellers can send abroad. unfortunately no english version, but u can use google translate. No need to set an account, secure payment via PayU. Here are some N9 picks:
http://allegro.pl/nokia-n9-107009

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I fear Juno will return to Earth before this device is released...
That explicitly translates "NEVER" as Juno will eventually end up in Jupiter's atmosphere!

The Following User Says Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by prosper View Post
you can check Polish auction site called Allegro, some of the sellers can send abroad. unfortunately no english version, but u can use google translate. No need to set an account, secure payment via PayU. Here are some N9 picks:
http://allegro.pl/nokia-n9-107009
i dont have a credit card and indian debit cards dont work on international websites. PAYU????..... gotta see this. thanx bro

Last edited by hardy_magnus; 2016-07-06 at 17:00. Reason: incomplete comment

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish