Active Topics

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I have to agree with @pichlo, and my observations are not just idle flapping but I have definite proof; from June 2015 (when I started measuring) I have logs of the power consumption taken every half an hour. That's over 22000 measurements from my Jolla sbj1.
I also have logged same thing from my Nexus5 and Jolla-C since the day I got them.

Based on real hard evidence I can assure you that there has been no change whatsoever on power consumption of the devices from one SW release to another.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Greece-Athens
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
AlienDalvik is a battery drainer but has nothing to do with the new drain caused by 2.0.2 because the drain happens regardless of it being on, regardless of WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data, network, flight mode, number of running applications, synchronising accounts, tracker indexing, brightness, temperature, and most importantly it is in no way related to aging batteries.

I would appreciate it if people would stop denying the issue the issue because they've been suffering from it since the beginning. Those bold enough to downgrade to 2.0.1 have no drain anymore, as it was before they first updated to 2.0.2.
I know that. But can i downgrade Intex to 2.0.1 ? if yes, how? It's the same method as for jolla 1?

The Following User Says Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by gerstavros View Post
I know that. But can i downgrade Intex to 2.0.1 ? if yes, how? It's the same method as for jolla 1?
Yes, just set the ssu release to what you desire and update.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Yes, just set the ssu release to what you desire and update.
I'm not sure if it's good idea because initial SailfishOS version on AquaFish was 2.0.2.

The Following User Says Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
I'm not sure if it's good idea because initial SailfishOS version on AquaFish was 2.0.2.
i m trying it now, if i brick it i hope there is solution
Anyway phone is not usable with that bugs on 2.0.2..

The Following User Says Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Well, 2.0.1.11 doesn't work on intex aqua fish, phone is bricked.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
You are absolutely correct... for some reason I was thinking of sbj-1.

If anyone knows where i can find the firmware for unbricking my phone, post it please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerstavros View Post
If anyone knows where i can find the firmware for unbricking my phone, post it please
Ouch, that hurt:
unusable before and unusable after,
but
if I get to India again I will go back to the Intex offices
and see if I can get any information,
assuming no one else here gets there first
[D - 18/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - II,
New Delhi - 110020, India
At least I know how to get there now,
and the receptionist will remember me.]

cheers

My Mods for Wonko's Advanced Clock Plugin:
ISO8601 clock mod and Momental_IST clock mod

Printing your Email with the N900

The Following User Says Thank You to theonelaw For This Useful Post:
Since upgrading to 2.1.0.11, I've been suffering from horrendous battery drain and screen glitching.
My battery will go from 100% down to 40% - 50% in half a day.
The screen glitch is a strange one. If I scroll up and down my apps grid the screen will freeze for a short time and the remove app crosses will appear on the app icons or the screen will freeze mid scroll so I get half icons top and bottom.
I've also noticed that Battery Overlay 2 will not start with boot up now either.
Just for reference I have 2 Jolla phones running the same OS version but with them I'm only getting the Battery Overlay problem. Batteries and screens are fine.

Any ideas how to investigate these issues further with regards to a fix/workaround?
Thanks.